Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foxy Brown tells her side of arrest at Pembroke Pines beauty shop

V. Barbarino

Guest Buck White

It's not my intention to exacerbate the issue but.....isnt this kid Italian ?

Should we start a thread on their crowning achievements ?

Someone else mentioned it....don't talk sh*t on forums. Get out....and spread your hate. Let's see how many n*ggers let you call them porch monkeys to their faces. Despite the rumour....not all Italians like Greek.

Guest Seb

Someone else mentioned it....don't talk sh*t on forums. Get out....and spread your hate. Let's see how many n*ggers let you call them porch monkeys to their faces. Despite the rumour....not all Italians like Greek.

If you have hate in your heart, let it out

thumb_Clayton_Bigsby.jpg

Guest Mattivi

even tho you veered off the subject material, i think its pretty save to say that if jews represented a higher percentage of the population that some would be strugglling. this is too big of a sociological issue to paint with such a wide stroke. moron.

Indians come here with no problems

Koreans come here with no problems

But Hispanic kids join gangs, so why no Indian or Korean gangs? Why no Hebrew Crips?

You should go back to school and learn what percentages mean.

As the population of Jews increase or decrease for that matter, the % who struggle remains the same. That's how percentages work.

Poor is poor and the reasons remain the same regardless of what color you are.

i think you misunderstand where im coming from. lets speak hypothetically. lets say it was jews or koreans that were brought over by white slave traders instead of blacks(who were geograhphically convienant) during the advent of america. do u not think they would be in the same position as blacks now? do u think this is strictly based on color(that blacks and latins have a higher propensity and/or genetically predisposed for crime and poverty) or is there possibly a bigger sociological issue at hand? im not saying your wrong, but dont u think that their may be a bigger angle to this than u think? or do u honestly believe that latins and blacks are intellectually and morally inferior people and are to be blamed completely for their current situation? be honest. shit im wasting my breath.

It's a complex question with a very simple answer. Look at the black generation who got hit with fire hoses, they won their freedom and yes some died for their freedom, but they got their rights and did very well with it. Were they on par with whites, no, but they made significant progress. The problem is the next generation didn't do shit and squandered everything their parents and grandparents fought for. You can't blame drop out rates of 50% on slavery anymore, you simply can't especially when other minority groups come to the US and do much better.

Since I'm white and not allowed to talk about it, i'll let cosby explain. read here

I truly only hate one ethnic group on this planet, and that is the French.

good points, one would have to think "hip hop values" and 'victimhood' have alot to do with the disenigration of todays urban youth.

Guest stryke303

ah, but why do that? you don't fight hate with hate...at least not in this case. Italians have contributed some amazing things to the world, and one person, good or bad, makes a race or ethnicity what it is. I certainly won't be thinking any less of any race, based on a few bad apples. The point is to take people on a case by case basis. Are we products of our environments? sure! does a lot of what our friend here have any merit or validity? i'll go on record and say that some of it does. however, it's a smoke and mirrors routine. using statistical reports in order to subjigate a person or group of people is wrong. i didn't post my open letter to create any tension between races. we need to take the high road in order to prevent this continuing negativity among people. please, please, please, do not give into that and start bashing Italians just because Nick is. That just puts us all in a vicious circle, and that is not where we need to be. not on this board, not in life, not anywhere.

Guest Buck White

Yes. If I say that his mother likes to s*ck big bow-legged black c*ck on Christmas morning. That's funny to me. He might not find that equally humorous. Porch monkey is an extremely offensive slur. And if HE is the one that's going to bring it back....it'll be a daunting task accomplishing it from behind a cpu screen. So my suggestion is to get out there and go door to door....to these n*gger and sp*c communities that you blather on about....and explain to these human beings that you're "bringing back the porch monkey" And the means in which you intend to do it.