Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Detroit's Electronic Music Festival 2007 partial line-up

Guest ramon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

I think we were planning on flying, never been on the road that long.. Hmm, I have to ask what my friend was thinking of transportaion modes.. Does Jet Blue go to Detroit?

Guest ramon

I think we were planning on flying, never been on the road that long.. Hmm, I have to ask what my friend was thinking of transportaion modes.. Does Jet Blue go to Detroit?

i'm pretty sure jet blue , southwest , and northwest all fly to DTW.

i usually fly AA .. MIA -> DTW .. for about 199. ;)

Guest ramon

if no one has booked and you are serious about going, we should attempt to organize and see if we can discounted, group rates.

thats what i was going to suggest :)

Guest NicoleC

if you all want to respond with how many people you would be going with, i don't mind looking into it - i'm usually pretty good at it! or if someone else wants to do it, speak up.

me+1 ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

if no one has booked and you are serious about going, we should attempt to organize and see if we can discounted, group rates.

hey nicole

so far you, me, marina and natalie all want to go.

i looked online the cheapest flight is AA $198 ramon is on the money as usual :)

Guest bootstah

hey nicole

ramon is on the money as usual :)

pucker up :-*

Guest redcommibastard

ok, so here is the crazy idea - 'cause I'm a crazy guy thats crazy about techno ;)

what if we try to bring some of those guys from demf down to Miami - some of us might not get to go and those who do, I'm sure wouldnt mind seeing some of those acts for the second time on home soil ?

would like to hear some feedback - who would you like to realistically see in Miami ?

Guest Miss_Digital

ok, so here is the crazy idea - 'cause I'm a crazy guy thats crazy about techno ;)

what if we try to bring some of those guys from demf down to Miami - some of us might not get to go and those who do, I'm sure wouldnt mind seeing some of those acts for the second time on home soil ?

would like to hear some feedback - who would you like to realistically see in Miami ?

matt dear again! :D

Guest bombscare

as good as this lineup is, the "festival" really suffers now that you have to pay. the first year, like most things of this nature, was the best.

why travel to Detroit to party? maybe some people enjoy getting down and dirty. techno is not about guidos and money- as some cities would lead you to believe.

Guest Marina22

I cannot say for sure if I am going because I am in "getting a job" mode hence I cannot say for sure.. I like Commi's idea too in case I can't go. Also, the line-up is not completed or fully up yet but I just found out Love Parade is in Caracas this same weekend so I was pondering that as well since I am biased..

Guest dancefloored

babe is that you? florida was quite far from the equator for you to come. Detroit is a heck of alot further. Will you be okay being that far from the equator ;D

Guest Marina22

That's why I might have to visit my motherland again first, for Love Parade, cause we spics know how to party. :P