Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RED WINGS

clubmanxtc

Originally posted by tastyt:

Okay, sorry, but what does that mean???

figures a "girl" would ask. haha

actually I justed asked my friend and SHE said the same thing "HUH???" haha

Anyways, I have NO problem doin a girl on the rag, (its wetter, softer and OMG HOTTER), but munchin on the rag... ummmmm is it Pam anderson?

Yeah. Been there. Done that. No big deal. Its all on a case by case basis. But I don't fiind the flow gross. Only bodily fluids I find gross are shit and to a lesser extent piss.

Nveertheless, as a woman gets near and is in the period she naturally has a more pungent odour down there. It has to do with the chemical composition changing. It is NOT the smell of the flow. Most of the time she doesn't smell as nice but its still fine. Stilll very fun. If ts too nasty then time for the old external pocket-rocket vibrator or the Hitachi smile.gif A boy scoutalways cums prepared smile.gif

But if she has a tampon in its no porblem at all. I get rightto business. Can't do as much fingerwork or hit the spot so the clit will get a real work-out.

Even without a ampon unless its super-heavy flow day you can still lick the outside and work the clitand stuff fine - more than enoughto get her off a few times.

Atthe end of the day its pretty much just blood. I mean if we piss or shit on ourselves we naturally want to get it off us now!! But when we get a cut or something we don't think its that gross to have some dried blood on us. Anyways, thats my opinion. Call me a freak if you want to butyou are gonna have towork damn hard to keep me away from pussy smile.gif