Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you think are some of the worst fads ever?

Guest mr.miami

Guest mr.miami

I'll say buying beanie babies to save and sell later for money and pogs. WTF pogs used to be so popular and where the hell are they now. I also forgot those furby things. Did anyone in here ever play pogs and if so why?

Guest swirlundergrounder

The worst fad ever took place back in the 80's when you would take the bottom of your pants, fold the seam over tight and then roll them up a couple of inches above you ankles.

Guest clubchicky

well pretty much everything from the eighties was a bad idea hehe....but what really looked crazy was the biker shorts underneath the skirts that girls used to wear.....like say a jean jacket and a pair of biker shorts with stars on it or stripes.....ahhhhhh :P

Guest eskimogirl2005

jelly handbags - the most expensive ones to the cheapest ones you can find. they were disgusting

Guest yume

The worst fad ever took place back in the 80's when you would take the bottom of your pants, fold the seam over tight and then roll them up a couple of inches above you ankles.

My best friend works for Dolce & Gabbana in NYC, and he does that with his pants sometimes. LOL. :) It must be coming back.

Guest Mattivi

the massive bug-like sunglasses that celebrity imbeciles like Nicole Ritchie and Paris wear. i'll never get how wearing sunglasses that makes you look like an alien is cool.

Guest clubchicky

the massive bug-like sunglasses that celebrity imbeciles like Nicole Ritchie and Paris wear. i'll never get how wearing sunglasses that makes you look like an alien is cool.

man! I like those glasses hehe

Guest Cosmigonon

I love them too, the bigger the better... 8)

Guest Mattivi

im not really talking about those, more the ones that are like 60-70s retro Jackie Kennedy Onassis style. the ones that wrap around the contours of the face are ok, its the jackie style that i loathe. ;D

Guest michael^heaven

I love them too, the bigger the better... 8)

I used to not like 'em but they kinda grew on me. :)

Guest maru37

- Thug Hip-Hop

- Rolled jeans

- American Idol (am I going to hell for thinking this?)

- Florescent clothing

- Von Dutch hats

Can I just say that I think Tamagotchi was the BEST fad ever?

How about those white, shell necklaces that all of the preppy, frat guys wear. *thumbs down

Pooka shells or some shit. Cant stand them, so generic. But then again so is half the shit people wear down here.

What the hell, everyone is still wearing the Hollister/Abercrombie/American Eagle polos and tanks with the jean skirts and flip flops or the faded cargo shorts. That was all the rage like 5 years ago. NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

I come back to Palm Beach and everything is exactly the way it was when i left. except that all my friends are married, getting married and in some cases getting divorced already. Everything else is the SAME!!

UGH.

I despise that surfer look.

Guest yume

How about those white, shell necklaces that all of the preppy, frat guys wear. *thumbs down

Pooka shells or some shit. Cant stand them, so generic. But then again so is half the shit people wear down here.

What the hell, everyone is still wearing the Hollister/Abercrombie/American Eagle polos and tanks with the jean skirts and flip flops or the faded cargo shorts. That was all the rage like 5 years ago. NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

I come back to Palm Beach and everything is exactly the way it was when i left. except that all my friends are married, getting married and in some cases getting divorced already. Everything else is the SAME!!

UGH.

LOL. I wear puca shells. :-*

Guest michael^heaven

That's not the surfer look. Those of us that actually do surf & live at the beach dress as casual as possible. Sandals, boardshorts, t-shirts, sneakers, & sweatshirts in the winter. Maybe a watch for keeping track of time & tides. That's it! ;)

Guest yume

I think I am aloud to wear puca shells. I used to live in Hawaii, and long boarded every damn day. It is normal fashion there. It's the same as basketball players wearing basketball shorts. Or a business man wearing a suit.

I think underwear is out of fashion. That was sooooo 10 years ago. Socks too. Hell, pants are overrated. Down with pants! :P