Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speaking of wine...

Guest lyrik

Guest lyrik

I have to admit I am no connoisseur but do find myself enjoying wine more and more as I get older. I am not expereinced enough to be able to pick and choose so i try and stay safe and within a reasonable price when I do buy.

So whats everyone's pick for the best wine under $30 a bottle...I found a very inexpensive brand that I like a lot - I believe its called "Barefoot".

Sorry if I offend those of you that are much more progressed in your winery ;D

Guest clubchicky

Boone's Farm Apple Blossom

SHAUN.....you are too much lol

ok I love Angeline Pinot Noir....I was never really a red wine drinker....so this wine is smooth and light and not bitter at all...I do not know exactly how much...but it should be under $30 :)

Guest lyrik

ANY pinot noir

I have tried some and just recently had Pinot Noir Cesar not something I would normally go for but a friend had it and it was pretty damn good.

Guest Seb

ANY pinot noir

+1

also really like Cabernet Savignon. I'm definately more of a red wine person. Started out with Merlot and then my tastes refined a little.

Guest Seb

ANY pinot noir

I have tried some and just recently had Pinot Noir Cesar not something I would normally go for but a friend had it and it was pretty damn good.

you and Heather should really take a trip up to SanFran and check out Napa valley. 8)

Guest clubchicky

La Crema Pinot Noir - Carneros Region ;D

that's an awesome wine....but is it under $30??? I didn't think it was...but I could be wrong.....

Guest lyrik

Hey tell Gina she needs to be baking for conference...Rico is going to make a batch of cookies or brownies for the boat cruise ;)

Guest AlanS

that's an awesome wine....but is it under $30??? I didn't think it was...but I could be wrong.....

$27 dollars ;D Last time I bought a bottle anyway. Once people catch on and the demand goes up, so do the prices :-\

Guest AlanS

Hey tell Gina she needs to be baking for conference...Rico is going to make a batch of cookies or brownies for the boat cruise ;)

Yes sir, brownies and rum cake are in order ;D

Guest clubchicky

$27 dollars ;D Last time I bought a bottle anyway. Once people catch on and the demand goes up, so do the prices :-\

cool ;D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eskimogirl2005

my fave cheap wine which i can never find anywhere is Marlena chardonnay-viognier an apple-flavored Argentinian white wine that is supposed to be available at The Fresh Market

Guest becha

I have to admit I am no connoisseur but do find myself enjoying wine more and more as I get older. I am not expereinced enough to be able to pick and choose so i try and stay safe and within a reasonable price when I do buy.

So whats everyone's pick for the best wine under $30 a bottle...I found a very inexpensive brand that I like a lot - I believe its called "Barefoot".

Sorry if I offend those of you that are much more progressed in your winery ;D

There's a wine from Spain called "Arzuaga" (Bodegas Arzuaga Navarro)

Excellent choice... I buy it by the case...