Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funny side effects fromsexual situations....

djstripe

ok...now I know you guys out there know exactly what I'm talking about.....when it comes to pissing crooked the morning after marothon sex....and we always get caught by surprise with it....what is the deal with that?...lol...And this phenominon baffles woman cuz they are like "How can you miss that big hole the the toilet?" ......like I ment to piss sideways.....I know ...I know...my turn to clean the bathroom.... cwm25.gif

There are plenty of odd body reactions to different situations...IMO, all part of the humorus side of sexual incounters..... what has happened to you? cwm30.gif

------------------

19791[1].gif

OBE is pure beauty

Originally posted by djstripe:

ok...now I know you guys out there know exactly what I'm talking about.....when it comes to pissing crooked the morning after marothon sex....and we always get caught by surprise with it....what is the deal with that?...lol...And this phenominon baffles woman cuz they are like "How can you miss that big hole the the toilet?" ......like I ment to piss sideways.....I know ...I know...my turn to clean the bathroom.... cwm25.gif

There are plenty of odd body reactions to different situations...IMO, all part of the humorus side of sexual incounters..... what has happened to you? cwm30.gif

Even though the girlies think it's really funny, that's why I ALWAYS sit down to pee after sex!

Avoid the mess!

cwm3.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

K....i always have this thing in which after all is said and done cwm30.gif

I start having little spasms cwm27.gif I dont know why but when the sex is reallllly good* right afterward i just jump!!! Probably has something to do with my ring down below

cwm13.gif

------------------

MEOW! eyes.gif

No....its not just a throb.

My body (lower) actually gives little jumps about after the orgasm is done!

I dont know why,dont care why, but it feels so good! cwm4.gif I throb of course but with it comes...i dont know...a SPASM! cwm27.gif

------------------

MEOW! gatos.gif

[This message has been edited by clubkat (edited 03-05-2001).]

Well, I don't exactly have the pissing crooked thing going on after marathon sex, but I just can't go at all! I'll be lying in bed and have to pee SOOO bad, I'll go to the bathroom and sit on the toliet FOREVER and I just can't pee. I sit there and press on my bladder, run the water, etc. and sometimes it takes me about 15 minutes just to even start the stream going. Then it'll stop mid-pee (I have no control over this) and takes me a few more minutes to finish up. BY this time, my man has gotten out of bed and started knocking on the door asking if I'm OK. I'll just say, "No I'm GREAT, that's the whole problem" cwm20.gif

He knows he did good when I can't pee after. IT's pretty gross, but SO true!

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

Originally posted by lolly:

Well, I don't exactly have the pissing crooked thing going on after marathon sex, but I just can't go at all! I'll be lying in bed and have to pee SOOO bad, I'll go to the bathroom and sit on the toliet FOREVER and I just can't pee. I sit there and press on my bladder, run the water, etc. and sometimes it takes me about 15 minutes just to even start the stream going. Then it'll stop mid-pee (I have no control over this) and takes me a few more minutes to finish up. BY this time, my man has gotten out of bed and started knocking on the door asking if I'm OK. I'll just say, "No I'm GREAT, that's the whole problem" cwm20.gif

He knows he did good when I can't pee after. IT's pretty gross, but SO true!

I feel your pain..sometimes it takes me forever to pee too... guess that means i had a good time....to excited to pee!!

------------------

If you're always up, you must be on something!!!