Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am looking to purchase 2 Pioneer CDJ 1000's & 600 mixer... Anyone selling?

as the title says

I am looking to purchase 2 CDJ 1000's and the 600 mixer

I am okay with the older MK2 models

I know there is EBAY, but it is such a crap shoot now with bidding and too easy to lose auctions

I have a PayPal account and can give the money ASAP if needed.

Would like slightly used or still in very good condition.

Let me Know , if needed PM me

Guest Comport

I don't have anything for sell, but I want to offer you a little advice.

Don't buy the 600. Wait a little bit, get the extra money and buy the 800. It is a much better mixer. With much better sound quality.

If you are going to record mixes and stuff, the 600 will not sound as good as the 800. If you record with a 600 you will need to master the mix or run it through another program to get good sound. The 600 is a great club mixer, but it is not to good you are going to record into your computer or something like that. Trust me, I had to learn this the hard way.

Guest james stratus

^? So is your only experience recording a DJ mix with a Pioneer 600 and some CDJs ??? Saying that that is not enough to record a good sounding mix is laughable. Sure, if it going to be released on a record label, mastering is always needed, but come on. :-\

Anyway, Kamikaze PM Jimmy T, he might be able to help you out.

Guest Shadeone

that 600 is a decent mixer. im actually saving right now to get me one aLSO. anybody got a good hookup on cheap deals for brand new ones? ;D

Guest Comport

^? So is your only experience recording a DJ mix with a Pioneer 600 and some CDJs ??? Saying that that is not enough to record a good sounding mix is laughable. Sure, if it going to be released on a record label, mastering is always needed, but come on. :-\

No, I have recorded with other mixers before. The 600 is a great mixer no doubt about it. (I currently use that mixer) I was just letting the guy know that if he ever wants to record a demo on that mixer, it will sound tinny because that is just the way the mixer is made.

I don't know the specifics, but a sound engineer that has been in the business for like 20 yrs told me this info. I figured I would pass it along.

Guest pod

The 1000's been around for a bit. Probably get it for under 2.

It's an install mixer though, I wouldn't recommend it at all for someone who just wants some gear to dick around with.

Guest james stratus

No, I have recorded with other mixers before. The 600 is a great mixer no doubt about it. (I currently use that mixer) I was just letting the guy know that if he ever wants to record a demo on that mixer, it will sound tinny because that is just the way the mixer is made.

I don't know the specifics, but a sound engineer that has been in the business for like 20 yrs told me this info. I figured I would pass it along.

Well the sound of the the Pioneer 600 isn't warm and is too digital to begin with. A Rane or Vestax 100% analog driven mixer sounds better than anything Pioneer will ever put out. My point was actually referring to the fact that a mix made with 2 turntables and a Gemini/Radio Shack/GEM mixer recorded to Analog tape or DAT back in the day sounded just fine. :P