Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Toast

Guest coach

Guest coach

So, when I was a kid, my mom couldn't hardly get me to eat any kind of bread except white. Of course, she claimed it wasn't as good for you as wheat, but whatever. Then when I grew up, I became a big fan of wheat and other "funny" breads. Now, the doctor told Annette to stay away from wheats and grains, so we've gone back to white bread. And the one thing I've learned is that white bread makes sucky toast.

Guest coach

I can. My girl can't. Too lazy to buy separate loaves of bread. Not sure why she can't, but that's what the doc says.

I used to make this toast thing....i'd butter the bread then put a slice of american cheese on top and stick it in the toaster oven. Sooooooo good.

A variation on that is butter, with a sprinkle of garlic salt with a slice of provolone or mozzarella on top. Instant garlic cheese bread. Good shit!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I like taking sour dough toast and putting butter on it with garlic salt and then put a slice of cheese on top and then spinkle the top with bacon bits and then toast....

Guest michael^heaven

Butter + cinnamon + sugar + white bread = perfection

Butter + cinnamon + sugar + pizza crust = breakfast of champions ;)

Guest lulamishka

Cinammon toast!

Last time I made that was with my niece & nephews. Yum... :)

Guest XHF037

I can. My girl can't. Too lazy to buy separate loaves of bread. Not sure why she can't, but that's what the doc says.

dam isn't all the loaves of bread right next to one another? ???

Guest coach

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. But the white bread doesn't take a toast as well as the wheat. Dang, now I'm gonna go make me some!

Guest Electric Eel

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. But the white bread doesn't take a toast as well as the wheat. Dang, now I'm gonna go make me some!

I'm telling you, go get an italian or sourdough loaf from the publix bakery or wherever, you will love it no matter what you put on it. Much better then a regular white bread.

Guest coach

I'm telling you, go get an italian or sourdough loaf from the publix bakery or wherever, you will love it no matter what you put on it. Much better then a regular white bread.

I'll try that!

Guest soozin

I like taking sour dough toast and putting butter on it with garlic salt and then put a slice of cheese on top and then spinkle the top with bacon bits and then toast....

i thought u were vegetarian dude

• 2 weeks later...