Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sylvester Stallone plays Jose Canseco....

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

vert.stallone.ap.jpg

SYDNEY, Australia (AP) -- Aging Hollywood hunk Sylvester Stallone faces stiff fines after trying to bring vials of a muscle-building hormone into Australia, where it is restricted.

Lawyers for Stallone, the 60-year-old star of the "Rocky" and "Rambo" movie franchises, represented him in a Sydney court on Tuesday where he faces one charge of importing a banned substance.

Stallone and his entourage were stopped at Sydney airport and kept for several hours on February 16 as he arrived for a promotional visit, while customs officials searched bags and confiscated items. His hotel room was searched and more items confiscated three days later. (Full story)

Stallone and his group were allowed to leave Australia, and he was not compelled to appear in the Sydney Local Court for Tuesday's hearing.

Human Growth Hormone is officially considered a performance-enhancing drug in Australia, and it cannot be imported without a permit from the Therapeutic Goods Administration.

The maximum penalty for bringing it into Australia illegally is a fine of 11,000 Australian dollars (US$86,000) and five years in prison. Stallone is unlikely to face the maximum penalty.

The case was adjourned until April 24, when Stallone's lawyers will be asked to enter a plea on his behalf.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Guest web_norah

Yeah he'll be allright playing droid fan Canseco ....that if he isn't convicted of trafficking steroids in Australia.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6444401.stm

how can be so stupid? knowing that Australia really cracks down on customs? you can't even bring chocolate into the country, you must declare EVERYTHING before passing through.

Guest JMT

Yeah he'll be allright playing droid fan Canseco ....that if he isn't convicted of trafficking steroids in Australia.....

next time read the thread.

Guest web_norah

next time press IGNORE MY COMMENT and shut it

thanks

Guest JMT

thanks

:-*

Guest jbit

doesn't surprise me at all that he uses growth, however, it does surprise me that he can be so stupid as to bring so much into a foreign county

Guest Buck White

thanks

:-*

lol.....about the HGH...what is going on with Sly's neck, though ? And what's that thing....that thing where his g*ddamn adams apple is supposed to be ? Leave the fluid alone Rock-O.