Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need your help, ASAP please!

Guest Electric Eel

Guest Electric Eel

So being the big dork that I am, I entered in a contest on Bravo TV relating to the show top design. For this challenge you had to create something using tape and lucky me, I had previously painted my wall using a symetrical design using tape. So go to the website below and vote for me :)

I'm the third entry in, make sure it says Lee M, Miami FL before voting Hot! and vote cold for the rest! hehe

Top Design challenge

Thanks!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Electric Eel

woohoo! from #7 out of 20 to #4 since I first posted this, almost there!!! Thanks guys, I hope I can make it. I think it ends tonight, unfortunately I didnt remember about it until today.

Guest Electric Eel

LMAO!!! spanks!

I'm back down to number 5, I guess other people are having people vote for them, waaaaa

Guest Electric Eel

Each week from February 6 through April 30, 2007, the Photos of the Creations of the Weekly Finalists will be posted on the web site at www.bravotv.com (the Siteâ€) and users of the Site will be asked to vote for the winning Creation. ]Each user may vote only one (1) time per hour.

lol, but it doesnt say what will happen if you vote more than once per hour

Guest Electric Eel

I thought it was tonight after the show was on but they already posted the new challenge and you can still vote for this one, so i dont know! lol