Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's a bi girl to do on a friday nite?

laure1122

Can anyone recommend a good lesbian bar my friend and I can go to tonight? We are both single (and bi) and looking to have some fun. We like the bar scene, but would much prefer a club than a lounge. Is anyone going tonight??? BTW, we are both looking for feminine girls....

Are you looking to be introduced to possibles on this website, or are you looking for places to go that might present some opportunities?

I have a few female friends that have asked similar questions, so if interested maybe we could arrange a meet and greet next weekend; vinyl or twilo perhaps....

hey billy...

I am definitely up for that...what are these girls like? Bi-curious? hot? I had no luck this weekend at the bars I went to (they were dive bars though) unless you count the 2 straight men who asked me to sleep with them! talk to these girls, let me know what they think about it! thanks.

Hi Laur---

Try Meow Mix.. lesbian/bi- female bar.. mostly women,, .. some gay men, and a few str8 men, but theyre not there to rain on the parade.. heard great things about the place..

I think there is an equal ratio of lipsticks vs. dykes ..

good luck.. - =P

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif

Originally posted by laure1122:

hey nikki,

we had to decline, figuring he'd probably take us back to his place and eat us. cwm20.gif

lmao - considering this is NYC at NITE - .. u just might be able to translate that into the literal meaning..Plenty of Psychos around here! - hannibal style-

------------------

im not the average gerl in yer video -

and i aint built like a supermodel -

but ive learned to love myself unconditionally because i am a queen!!

---

am i less of a lady if i dont wear pantyhose?? -

my momma always said a lady aint about what she wears its all about what she knows!!--

............... "ouT 4 doL"

NiK_Rotate.gif