Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Experimenting with........

exit2heaven

....anything u want. Last night i experimented with the girl im sleeping with. U ask with what?? With blowpops....As i was eating her out, i took out a blowpop...watermelon...and started inserting it in er hole. i would take it out slowly and rub it around her clit and lips. Wow...it never tasted soo goood!!!

Does anyone else out there get down like that or am i just a motherfucking freak????

------------------

Yellow CK's and Double Stacked Zorros are mine.

What's your......

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

? ? ? ? ? ?

ok... i know this is gonna gross a lot of people out, cause it grossed me out, (shit this is probably like an urban myth) but i heard from a friend of mine how a friend of hers was getting eaten out by her guy and he put some type of food inside her while he was eating her out and apparently it wasn't cleaned out good enough because she had maggots form inside of her.... ugh! cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

so.... that is why i have a fear of objects of the food persuation being shoved up my pussy...

now hey, this may be untrue, or she may have done something herself to have maggots up there, but i dunno.... eh cwm25.gifcwm6.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Hey that's protein. Didn't you watch survivor?

I also think it's like a delicasy in the far east. actualy i've had a stupid thing happen with a jollie rancher. I was going south on my GF with a Jollie Rancher and i was like teasing her clit with it and slipping it in and out of her with my tounge and lips. Kinda shoving it in and sucking it out. Tasted good and she was about ready to have a bog O when I suddenly realized that the Jollie wasnt coming out when I sucked. It had gotten "glued" Like only jollie Rogers can inside her. Needless to say it kind of killed the mood and now I am banned from such activities. DOH!!

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

ok... i know this is gonna gross a lot of people out, cause it grossed me out, (shit this is probably like an urban myth) but i heard from a friend of mine how a friend of hers was getting eaten out by her guy and he put some type of food inside her while he was eating her out and apparently it wasn't cleaned out good enough because she had maggots form inside of her.... ugh! cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

so.... that is why i have a fear of objects of the food persuation being shoved up my pussy...

now hey, this may be untrue, or she may have done something herself to have maggots up there, but i dunno.... eh cwm25.gifcwm6.gifcwm27.gif

I heard that on the radio years ago on Love lines with Dr. Judy (Z100)

It is gross.. I mean experimenting is great just be clean and remember to clean up your snatch and lizards after you're all done.....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com