Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JUICY beach?????

Guest Fuerte44

Guest Fuerte44

for all you idiots that went for donald glaude please kill yourselves..............................now

i know that man has god given talent...he can mix off of like 4 or 5 cdjs.....

but seriously do i need to hear every god damn cheese hit of the last 10 years????? THIS IS CONFERENCE TIME!!!!!! SURPRISE ME for GODS SAKE!!!

and for any of you assholes that cheered on every break and every creshendo and every time that maricon said "make some fuckin nooooise"(only about 57 times by the way) please refrain from attending the following parties:

one+one and SOS @ the FIFTH

RADIO 1 PARTY

SANDER@shine

thanks, that would really ensure that i continue to have the week of my life.....

chao mal criadas....

Guest coach

We saw DG at the Cleveland of all places and he freaking rocked it. He is the man. Every time I see him it makes me remember what is good about dance music.

Guest weird science

A couple of friends and I went to the Juicy Party. We were upstairs @ Pearl. It was good until Fedde Le Grand was on. The crowd simply didnt feel his vibe. I didnt get to see DG but from what we saw when we left they shut down the downstairs. :(

Guest rek

A couple of friends and I went to the Juicy Party. We were upstairs @ Pearl. It was good until Fedde Le Grand was on. The crowd simply didnt feel his vibe. I didnt get to see DG but from what we saw when we left they shut down the downstairs. :(

Same here.. Party was great until then. I left Pearl as soon as they shut the place down... couldn’t go back up. ::)

how can you respect anyone with a name like that?? hahaha

he seriously should change it to dj jim or something like that.