Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh my God i have to get out of work

ryan2772

Guest ezgoing74

I guess is the age. I been going out since tuesday and getting 1 to 2 hours of sleep. I don't know if ill make it, but I'm going to keep pushing. To much good music to be home sleeping.

Guest tres-b

At least you are in Miami...I am stuck in freakin Atlanta.

Most people dont even know what Conference is up here. :P

I guess is the age. I been going out since tuesday and getting 1 to 2 hours of sleep. I don't know if ill make it, but I'm going to keep pushing. To much good music to be home sleeping.

hahaha dude you just read my mind, word for freakin word. great minds think alike, eh? ;)

i got about 45 minutes of sleep this morning. damn you satoshi tomiie, damn you.

oh, and damn you too, major! you're the devil, i think.

Guest slamminshaun

I'm stuck in Atlanta until tonight.....most people up here don't know what house music is, let alone Conference. Tres, no offense, but Atlanta sucks royally!

Guest tres-b

I'm stuck in Atlanta until tonight.....most people up here don't know what house music is' date=' let alone Conference. Tres, no offense, but Atlanta sucks royally!

[/quote']

No offense taken bro. Im a South Florida transplant stuck in this miserable town.

House music aint hip hop...

Guest spinderella7713

Im usually a pure stay at home girl during the week, Im feeling old latley....but damn the music is driving me.....been out since tues, been to work everyday (yeah was 2 hours late today) and still going strong!!!!! BRING IT!

Guest mr.miami

Ive lived in miami for 9 years and had no idea what conference was till this one. I always thought it was some fashion model thing. ;D

Guest spinderella7713

Ive lived in miami for 9 years and had no idea what conference was till this one. I always thought it was some fashion model thing. ;D

so you just started going to clubs this year?

Guest meta

Stuck in the office, have to take work home with me, wont be able to see much of conference, and had 5 cups of coffee today.

Yeah i am doing real good.