Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was the biggest WMC BS that you were witness to?

Guest Miss_Digital

Guest Miss_Digital

My personal favorite was at the Sunday School for Degenerates party

got there at around 6:30 am and they where doing a supposed "change of shift" at every bar, that lasted almost an hour all bars where closed except for the out side bar that only took cash

mean while everyone who was dancing there ass off was getting serious dehydrated

put two and two together elevated blood pressure, increased body temperature, and fatigue from days of partying ... not a good combination

i saw some poor guy being carried out after just falling on the floor, i'm not saying its the clubs fault for that guy getting too fucked up and passing out, but it wasn't they were doing there best to prevent this

2 cents

Guest bootstah

2 friends getting charged $170 to get into a club even though they were on the headliners guestlist. So much for being good friends w/ the dj. ::)

Guest I AM MARTI

My personal favorite was at the Sunday School for Degenerates party

got there at around 6:30 am and they where doing a supposed "change of shift" at every bar, that lasted almost an hour all bars where closed except for the out side bar that only took cash

mean while everyone who was dancing there ass off was getting serious dehydrated

put two and two together elevated blood pressure, increased body temperature, and fatigue from days of partying ... not a good combination

i saw some poor guy being carried out after just falling on the floor, i'm not saying its the clubs fault for that guy getting too fucked up and passing out, but it wasn't they were doing there best to prevent this

2 cents

OMG... that was ridiculous... I walked round and round trying to find a drink. I gave up and left about 8:30am.

Guest joeteskie

the trash left over at bicentennial park after ultra - uhm people live here and use that park - pick up after yourselves and stop thinking someone else will clean up your mess!

Guest Buck White

Nobody uses that park except for bums.

lol. It's true. that AND people "taking a lil time off work". you know what I mean ?

Guest joeteskie

Nobody uses that park except for bums.

bums and soccer players and a rugby league and people fishing and other events...

Guest Josh Wickham

^^^^ that sounds pretty F'd up but what about the water in the bathrooms? Thats where I was refilling my water most of the time.

If somebody is feeling bad/sick they need to do whatever they can to help themselfs. Maybe leave, call 911 or whatever. Party but pay attention to what your body is telling you...Nobody likes seeing/dealing with something like that...bad news for shizzle.

---------------------

The most F'd up thing I dealt with was nikki beach at 7:30pm-9:00pm (Sunday night)...What a Fing cluster of confusion/horrible planning.

I saw 3 fights and was surrounded by Aholes and hot chics....I thought seb F. was playing there but found out when I was leaving it was oakenfool...What a waste of time (my fault). Good thing I got in for free

-Josh

Guest eskimogirl2005

Yeah I work there but I don't give a f**k!

Wednesday on during WMC TWILO MIAMI had the best parties in Miami. By a LONG SHOT!...even the owner of SPACE was there at the DANNY T Groovejet bash!

:P

Guest frankthetank

Fire Marshalls at Nikki Beach for the Juicy party. Lights on for an hour around 1 AM and no music. Afterwards, the music was at half volume. Half the DJ's didn't show. Killed the buzz/vibe.

Guest eskimogirl2005

if we r talking fire marshalls...twilo on thursday & friday. friday a line so long developed that there was a 2 hr. wait to get in!

Guest myles hie

Fire Marshalls at Nikki Beach for the Juicy party. Lights on for an hour around 1 AM and no music. Afterwards, the music was at half volume. Half the DJ's didn't show. Killed the buzz/vibe.

@ 50 a head that kinda sucks.

Guest Buck White

@ 50 a head that kinda sucks.

quite. what about the suffering bastards that paid 100 dollars to get into the Radio One pool party. a friend of mine being one of them. ouch !

Guest karenmartin

quite. what about the suffering bastards that paid 100 dollars to get into the Radio One pool party. a friend of mine being one of them. ouch !

talkin bout this..for this one im proud I pulled the " i am lookin for the restaurant...AND misteriously GOT IN... :)

(thanks for the applause..shhh ) ...

i know i know is terrible BUT I GOT IN.... i had an even better timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ghhahhahahahaha

and i saw u buck white i saw u again hahahaha u were with a shirt that said something... i cant remember was it a blurry?? LOL

Guest Buck White

talkin bout this..for this one im proud I pulled the " i am lookin for the restaurant...AND misteriously GOT IN... :)

Hah ! Nice one. ;)

Guest weird science

I was at that party. I could recall the volume going down upstairs. But the worst time was during Fedde Le Grand. I didnt feel his vibe and neither did the crowd.

Guest Buck White

I was at that party. I could recall the volume going down upstairs. But the worst time was during Fedde Le Grand. I didnt feel his vibe and neither did the crowd.

Who the f*ck is this Fredde Le Grand ? Everywhere I turned last week....Jesus ! Is he like the new ATB or something ? This was, by far, THE most regurgitated name of conference week.

Guest myles hie

Who the f*ck is this Fredde Le Grand ? Everywhere I turned last week....Jesus ! Is he like the new ATB or something ? This was, by far, THE most regurgitated name of conference week.

Thats what happens when you have a hit record 6 months before WMC...