Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LOL @ the guy at the AM only afterparty...

Guest DJ Box-of-Rocks

Guest DJ Box-of-Rocks

about 8am..im taking a video and he comes up to me "your not wearing the right thing" with a tone of anger in his voice. Says a guy with no shirt on and huge trendy sunglasses. can someone please keep me informed of current trends. i dont want to embarris myself further at anymore parties. lol. ::)

Guest myles hie

about 8am..im taking a video and he comes up to me "your not wearing the right thing" with a tone of anger in his voice. Says a guy with no shirt on and huge trendy sunglasses.

Drugs are bad.

Guest spinderella7713

you should have taken your shirt off and done the flexy dance....he would have taken you in as one of them.

he was guido right...?lol

Guest Marina22

about 8am..im taking a video and he comes up to me "your not wearing the right thing" with a tone of anger in his voice. Says a guy with no shirt on and huge trendy sunglasses. can someone please keep me informed of current trends. i dont want to embarris myself further at anymore parties. lol. ::)

Current trends from what I saw on that patio, are horrific.. I don't follow fashion trends I just wear what I like and/or am comfortable in. I wore a red tank top and some black UFO's (so I could carry stuff and not have to carry a purse) with some sneakers and my sunglasses that I still have from last year. What did you say to him back is what I wanna know? My friend and I had a bad experience there that am (ie..my CC and ID were stolen by a night shift bartender on the patio >:(). One of the things we hated were all those tool guys and girls wearing those ridiculous sunglasses.

Besides that I didn't hear anything else but minimal played on that patio and I got a generally bad vibe from that crowd more than most other parties I have ever attended. Did anyone see Timo Maas or Tiga on the patio? The only ppl I saw on that patio were Nicole and Alex besides that it was too crowded and we left at around 9:30 when we confirmed the club did not have my ID and CC. Worst conference ever, DEMF here we come!

Guest Cosmigonon

So I've read several posts about how bad the vibe of the crowd was and how people were being pick pocketed and having to carry wallets in front pockets.

Why do you guys think is the reason this happened specifically at this party?

Cause I went the next day for the Boris party, and I didn't get any bad vibe from the crowd, which was mostly hardcore NYC dancers, although some of my friends felt it was kinda gehtto... ???

Guest durrtylexx

I was there, the crowd was your typical nocturnal crowd.

it was not like last year, the place was packed but it wasnt crazy.

there were guido's, spring breakers, colombians, brazilians the normal saturday morning nocturnal crowd.

lol

ffs

btw it was nice seeing you there Marina

Guest durrtylexx

everyone had the same uniform on

diesel jeans

prada sunglasses

trendy tshirt

puma sneakers

lol

btw dj box of rocks that dude that made those comments must be douche -

Guest DJ Box-of-Rocks

..i was wearing clothes....i bought them from a store.

I just looked at him and laughed than went back to recording my video. It was funny to see him barking at the girls walking out of the bathroom as they fled away from him as quickly as possible. He looked more like a wigger trying to fit in the club scene. douche. :P

Guest Marina22

there were guido's, spring breakers, colombians, brazilians the normal saturday morning nocturnal crowd.

lol

ffs

btw it was nice seeing you there Marina

Nice seeing you too, damn it was hard to get around on that patio, huh?! What time did you leave anyway and who was your highlight?

Guest Marina22

..i was wearing clothes....i bought them from a store.

I just looked at him and laughed than went back to recording my video. It was funny to see him barking at the girls walking out of the bathroom as they fled away from him as quickly as possible. He looked more like a wigger trying to fit in the club scene. douche. :P

That's funny that you say that b/c my friend also noticed alot of douches harrassing girls in general especially, when they were just trying to dance a bit. How long were you there and what did you like the most?

Guest DJ Box-of-Rocks

well I had never seen hawtin. last WMC i was at 4 parties he was playing at and missed him each time cause he always plays afterhours. so at the AM only party i was on a mission to finally catch this homotechno spinning motherfucker. it was pretty rockin. josh wink threw down a ncie set as well..i missed green velvet tho i bet that was sick. anyone catch him?

Guest Cosmigonon

lol

ffs

LOL, I know, that's what I thought, typical nocturnal crowd, it can get really ghetto though, I know, thing is I'm used to it, but I guess most people aren't and they get a weird vibe...

Guest NicoleC

I wasn't there long. Long enough to see and hear what I needed to before deciding that sleep and the next day's parties were more important. Good to see you and the M. Christina - thanks for the water. ;)

Got to finally hear part of Richie's set and spoke with him and Loco briefly.

Saw Ramon getting there as I was getting out.

Those who know me know that if the music and the vibe is good, I can catch the energy and go on. Unfortunately, the energy was draining even though I have admiration for the talent. Things felt weird there - especially coming from a great time at 1+1.

Oh well, what can you do?

Guest dancefloored

the energy was coming out of the speakers in the mainroom from charles' opening set up to fedde le grand.

crowd use to have an effect on me, now its all about the music and forget everyone else. Its south florida, there usually isnt a vibe you want at the large clubs.

dance on!