Clubplanet Nightlife Community

women

ROME0

Why is it most women are so passive in the bedroom? Some don't like lights on, some don't like to go to the sex shop, and some just don't like to go HARDCORE. Seems to me most women are too wrapped up in "making love". Don't get me wrong that is important too, especially if you love them, but I think women gotta display the freaky side they have...

girls are just as dirty as men, but don't show it like men!

LOOSEN UP! (not that way)...lol

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

I am sorry to contradict u Romeo but all the experinces I ever had were not enough,

what I mean is the mans I ever been with they never satisfide me because they think with just kissing I will get turn on right away.

I am a very hot person and I love sex,

I always search,read and try to learn more about it because I want to enjoy it the fullest I can but it seems that I never get what I want.

I love flirting and playing so much before the accion but man doesn't want to take time, which is so stupid because the games and the flirt is what it makes sex so GREAT,you can be horny like 2 houres playing with someone

kinky games and been so naughty by the time u finally come u will had the greatest orgasm in ur life but it seems like man just want to cum and thats it,

what is the pleassure in that ?????

so is equal is not only woman

------------------

sexy.GIF

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

[This message has been edited by scaredgirl (edited 03-14-2001).]

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

I am sorry to contradict u Romeo but all the experinces I ever had were not enough,

what I mean is the mans I ever been with they never satisfide me because they think with just kissing I will get turn on right away.

I am a very hot person and I love sex,

I always search,read and try to learn more about it because I want to enjoy it the fullest I can but it seems that I never get what I want.

I love flirting and playing so much before the accion but man doesn't want to take time, which is so stupid because the games and the flirt is what it makes sex so GREAT,you can be horny like 2 houres playing with someone

kinky games and been so naughty by the time u finally come u will had the greatest orgasm in ur life but it seems like man just want to cum and thats it,

what is the pleassure in that ?????

so is equal is not only woman

I agree, but most women are not into exploring themself. I myself am a very intimate person, open and into many things so I can relate to what you are referring too! Thanks for the feedback

lata scaredgirl...

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

You are right Scaredgirl -its all in the build-up.

And yes, there are many girls who areafraid to embrace their true lust. For many reasons. But rather than gripe I think there are creative ways to nurtue thnaughty side. Make her feel safe. Make her feel loved. Make her feel unjudged. Soon she will sucking your cock and begging for the facial.

Romeo, dear, I am sorry to tell you, but you have come onto the wrong message boards with this post. All the ladies on this board are pretty open about themselves and I wouldn't think would dare have sex with the lights off. And I am pretty sure we are all comfortble "exploring ourselves"

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride, the Sex Boards can get pretty bumpy!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Romeo, dear, I am sorry to tell you, but you have come onto the wrong message boards with this post. All the ladies on this board are pretty open about themselves and I wouldn't think would dare have sex with the lights off. And I am pretty sure we are all comfortble "exploring ourselves"

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride, the Sex Boards can get pretty bumpy!!!

Maybe all the ones that post, I am sure there are plenty of females that read this board and do not post as often as you! Besides I said MOST, not all because yes there are women out there that I have been with that are the freakiest thing ever...and that they are the best. I am referring to those that aren't. Thank you!

~R~

------------------

[This message has been edited by ROME0 (edited 03-14-2001).]

Originally posted by ROME0:

Maybe all the ones that post, I am sure there are plenty of females that read this board and do not post as often as you! Besides I said MOST, not all because yes there are women out there that I have been with that are the freakiest thing ever...and that they are the best. I am referring to those that aren't. Thank you!

~R~

Ok good point! and Hey I wasn't trying to be mean...So Be Nice!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Ok good point! and Hey I wasn't trying to be mean...So Be Nice!!!

I was not being mean AT ALL, in fact I like your comments.

cwm7.gif

~R~

------------------

Then its nothin but love for ya baby!!!

Well, thanx.. but I like forceful women too!

cwm7.gif

~R~

------------------