Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Straight? Gay? BI? where do you fit in?

mugwump

Originally posted by trevor69:

everyone says their straighter than a wall cwm6.gif ....you all know that not all walls are straight and flat....there's walls that are bent, crooked, deformed, etc. cwm4.gif ....should i go on

maybe the best analogy....is plain as an arrow

The sarcasm....

cwm1.gif I cwm38.gif it!

------------------

MEOW! gatos.gif

i'm bisexual smile.gif ..i've been in a weird stage because for the past few months (almost a year), women have turned me on much more than men do.. but i know for a fact that i'll end up with a man in the future (settling down and whatnot..)

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." AoL: MAReLuNa

Cooll, Thanks for the honesty guys. I'm bi only in the sense that I can tell when a guy's good looking and I get atracted but that's as far as it goes. I have a girlfriend that I love dearly and I am a total skirt chaser. we have a very open relationship though and are into TOTAL experimentation! (Swinging, threesomes etc.) But we often discuss the fact that both of us see the beauty in both male and female. I think if you have that kind of an open mind frame your lucky because you can see the best of both worlds! I'm just not going to bend over for anyone though..Not for nothing but that's where I draw the line.

(unless he has an MD atached to his name and it's a routein check up. Jerky boys voice: "ohhhh..my asssis burrrnin..ooohhhh")

Considering Club Planet caters to straight people mostly I don't think anyone will flat out admit to being gay here. I think many guys still have hangups to admit if they find other guys attractive, whether or not they pursue them physically. (Besides mugwump - and it doesn't mean you have to bend over for anyone lol.) Plus it's become way too chic for girls to be bi, and no guy can deny how hot it is to picture two girls at it down inside lol. Can't say if the same would work for girls thinking of their guy with some other guy. Any ideas? Also, is being bi strictly sexual or can it be more for both? Can you be bi without having experienced someone of your own sex? Maybe it's just depends on the person. For me, I never deny an attractive girl, but I'd prefer her boyfriend any day lol. Nevertheless, it's cool to be open-minded.

Originally posted by mareluna:

i'm bisexual smile.gif ..i've been in a weird stage because for the past few months (almost a year), women have turned me on much more than men do.. but i know for a fact that i'll end up with a man in the future (settling down and whatnot..)

peace! --daniela

exactly!!! about a year ago it just hit me in the face that well, im totally into girls. and then when i actually was w/ a girl, i knew for sure. but i have a bf who i am totally in love w/ and we will get married one day. as far as having a relationship w/ a girl, i dont know. i have my days where sometimes i totally think i could just be w/ a girl. my bf swears im going to turn around one day and just tell him im gay. so ima little bit confused here.

cwm13.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by adpny:

Considering Club Planet caters to straight people mostly I don't think anyone will flat out admit to being gay here. I think many guys still have hangups to admit if they find other guys attractive, whether or not they pursue them physically. (Besides mugwump - and it doesn't mean you have to bend over for anyone lol.)

------------------------------------------

I know dude I'm just being silly. I'm just feeding the stereo type. I think being attracted to the same sex and open minded about both genders is great! and yea I think I'm bi and have never had a dude on dude experience. Don't really go out looking for it either. When I'm out I yearn to be physical with hottie chicks but if their bf steped into the equation I wouldn't say no. (Unless he looked like he encounterd Hannible Lecter or something) Life is about experiences. Why deny those that take our voyage further. Peace~

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

exactly!!! about a year ago it just hit me in the face that well, im totally into girls. and then when i actually was w/ a girl, i knew for sure. but i have a bf who i am totally in love w/ and we will get married one day. as far as having a relationship w/ a girl, i dont know. i have my days where sometimes i totally think i could just be w/ a girl. my bf swears im going to turn around one day and just tell him im gay. so ima little bit confused here.

cwm13.gif

I wouldn't worry about it. When I first admitted to myself that I was attracted to women I began to wonder if maybe I was just totally a lesbian- all I could think about was women. But that passed and I think it was just because it was new. Even now I tend to look to women more than men- well, since i have a boyfriend I don't have much choice in that matter! My feeling is that whatever happens, happens. If you're with a guy and it works out great, if you're with a woman and you fall in love, that's fine too. Love is love and when you can find it, more power to ya!

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

I guess I'm bi. I'm in a ltr with a guy right now, but I have experimented with other women and loved it....

Purely sexual...I can only give my heart to a man...but I'll give my licks to a woman cwm38.gif

------------------

11407814.jpg

"O.K. Kids.... but just pick one..."