Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need....

divalicious

I'd probably be able to get your taxes done and throw in a shoe shine too. But, what does that get meeeee?

Originally posted by divalicious:

...to be kissed, licked, nibbled, munched, stroked, tickled, fondled, massaged, fingered, fucked, fed and cleaned, then tucked into bed.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

OK... Well, after I wake from my slumber, I will want a breakfast of juice, sweet breads and marmalades, while my bath is drawn. I will require back a wash, then oiling after my bath. After I've air dried I will again need my first list, sans feeding, cleaning and tucking into bed, of course, and adding mental stimulation, until I get horny, or hungry again.

And, fyi, when I finally get together with a guy who will want to do those things for me... He should expect to get the same in return.

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 03-15-2001).]

OK... Well, after I wake from my slumber, I will want a breakfast of juice, sweet breads and marmalades, while my bath is drawn. I will require back a wash, then oiling after my bath. After I've air dried I will again need my first list, sans feeding, cleaning and tucking into bed, of course, and adding mental stimulation, until I get horny, or hungry again.

damn..the private leer jet it at the mechanics..otherwise i'd wisk you to CO and cater to your every need...over and over until you are satisfied and happily...nourished

cwm32.gifcwm38.gifcwm30.gifcwm20.gifcwm12.gifcwm1.gif

And, fyi, when I finally get together with a guy who will want to do those things for me... He should expect to get the same in return.

Say word!! The line starts here!

------------------

AIM: Spragga25