Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NBA Playoffs! Do you know what time it is???

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest Mattivi

to me the NBA lost all credibility after last years sham of an NBA Finals and to a lesser extent the Eastern Conference Finals. THe officiating was so blatantly horrible it had me convinced the whole thing was fixed or at least compromised by that star cocksucker Dwayne Stern, err David Stern. it wasnt even remotely subtle on how Wade got preferential treatment all playoffs long. it was disgraceful. Sorry heat fans your championships was one of the biggest shams in pro sports history since the 1919 White Sox World Seris scandel. one of the most pathetic championship teams of all time. Stern hates TEAMS like Dallas, Detroit, and San Antonion since they play team basketball and dont have any Jordanesque stars. he will do anything he can to stop them from winning it. stern is a brilliant businessman but also a complete facist. I can guarantee you that stern will position wade or lebron in any way he can to hoist this years title. sorry for th rant but this is my own little conspiracy theory.

Guest swirlundergrounder

to me the NBA lost all credibility after last years sham of an NBA Finals and to a lesser extent the Eastern Conference Finals. THe officiating was so blatantly horrible it had me convinced the whole thing was fixed or at least compromised by that star cocksucker Dwayne Stern, err David Stern. it wasnt even remotely subtle on how Wade got preferential treatment all playoffs long. it was disgraceful. Sorry heat fans your championships was one of the biggest shams in pro sports history since the 1919 White Sox World Seris scandel. one of the most pathetic championship teams of all time. Stern hates TEAMS like Dallas, Detroit, and San Antonion since they play team basketball and dont have any Jordanesque stars. he will do anything he can to stop them from winning it. stern is a brilliant businessman but also a complete facist. I can guarantee you that stern will position wade or lebron in any way he can to hoist this years title. sorry for th rant but this is my own little conspiracy.

Wait a second.

Hasn't San Antonio won the NBA Chapmionship lie 3 times in the last 7 years? And Didn't Detroit win it twice in that span also?

Now Dallas I can see Stern hating since he hate Mark Cuban..

Guest Mattivi

to me the NBA lost all credibility after last years sham of an NBA Finals and to a lesser extent the Eastern Conference Finals. THe officiating was so blatantly horrible it had me convinced the whole thing was fixed or at least compromised by that star cocksucker Dwayne Stern, err David Stern. it wasnt even remotely subtle on how Wade got preferential treatment all playoffs long. it was disgraceful. Sorry heat fans your championships was one of the biggest shams in pro sports history since the 1919 White Sox World Seris scandel. one of the most pathetic championship teams of all time. Stern hates TEAMS like Dallas, Detroit, and San Antonion since they play team basketball and dont have any Jordanesque stars. he will do anything he can to stop them from winning it. stern is a brilliant businessman but also a complete facist. I can guarantee you that stern will position wade or lebron in any way he can to hoist this years title. sorry for th rant but this is my own little conspiracy.

Wait a second.

Hasn't San Antonio won the NBA Chapmionship lie 3 times in the last 7 years? And Didn't Detroit win it twice in that span also?

Now Dallas I can see Stern hating since he hate Mark Cuban..

yep, and stern hated every second of it. but my main contention is that last year had some of most questionable officiating ive seen in my lifetime. i mean it was bad. the NBA finals last year shouldnt have been won with DWade at the free throw line. but it was and it was a joke.

Guest swirlundergrounder

1 DOWN....

fullj.getty-73910001cc045_miami_heat_v__5_53_53_pm.jpg

fullj.getty-73910001cc067_miami_heat_v__6_56_52_pm.jpg

Oh god not you again!

Why don't you go back and continue to hibernate with your Bears for the summer.

Cuz we all know you're Bears are going to need all the rest they can get when they face my Seahawks in our house baby!!

NOVEMBER 18th MOFO!! It's going to be a blood bath for Brian Griese!

Yep you heard me! Griese because Rex ain't going to make it as the starter that far!!

LOL

But that's another thread.. This is the NBA thread beee-iotch!!

:P

Guest ramon

Deng showed me why Coach K liked him so much. He's become sooo good.

The old dukies all over the playoffs this year :)

I still think the heat will win the series but its going to be much closer than people think.

Chicago is a good team and Orlando even gave Detroit some problems last year.

Maybe the East is better than people think?

Guest Mattivi

Joe Louis arena is ready for our 11th championship banner!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the other day, there is a very real possibility that three Detroit teams could take championships this year. I really like the Pistons, Tigers, and Red Wings chances this year. tho the probability scales are stacked against us, i see at least one of those teams taking it. I think the Red wings have a very hard road ahead of them, the stanley cup playoffs are just brutal, plus the Devils look so TUFF, but they will go deep. If CWebb can turn it on for the pistons i really think they will take it, irregardless of how much Stern will try to prevent them from doing so. Dwayne Stern can make the refs make bullshit/phantom calls, but he cant heal DWades shoulder. that should be the difference. The Tigers are just too loaded not to make a run again this year. Besides the lions, its a really good year to be a detroit fan. ;D

I was thinking the other day, there is a very real possibility that three Detroit teams could take championships this year. I really like the Pistons, Tigers, and Red Wings chances this year. tho the probability scales are stacked against us, i see at least one of those teams taking it. I think the Red wings have a very hard road ahead of them, the stanley cup playoffs are just brutal, plus the Devils look so TUFF, but they will go deep. If CWebb can turn it on for the pistons i really think they will take it, irregardless of how much Stern will try to prevent them from doing so. Dwayne Stern can make the refs make bullshit/phantom calls, but he cant heal DWades shoulder. that should be the difference. The Tigers are just too loaded not to make a run again this year. Besides the lions, its a really good year to be a detroit fan. ;D

And don't forget the WNBA - ya know our ladies won the title last year or the year before...

Wings have a tough road ahead for sure.. if Hasek keeps playing well then we have a great shot.. especially now that we got past the 8th seed (LOL)... Tigers - its just to early in the season for me - i don't start w/ baseball until end of summer... but i think we will definately be in play-offs... and of course the Pistons..

now if we could only get rid of Matt millan, our Lions might have a chance.. but he must have blackmail pictures of the Ford family or something.. how in the hell does that cocksucker keep his job? its beyond me..

GO PISTONS!

Guest LeVeL

THATS 2 - YOU'RE MY BOY LU!!!!

fullj.getty-73901443jg030_heat_bulls_10_45_39_pm.jpg

You guys are suppose to win @ Home and you did just that. Now lets see if you guys can win in our court.

The series is not over, you jumpshots are not always going to go in.

Guest swirlundergrounder

THATS 2 - YOU'RE MY BOY LU!!!!

fullj.getty-73901443jg030_heat_bulls_10_45_39_pm.jpg

You guys are suppose to win @ Home and you did just that. Now lets see if you guys can win in our court.

The series is not over' date=' you jumpshots are not always going to go in.

[/quote']Yeah but with that way of thinking, Chicago will win the series since they have home court advantage...

I would love to see GP get another ring. But lets face it. The Heat are not healthy enough and haven't been in any kind of rhythm this whole year!

Guest Mattivi

its because the heat were a joke to begin with, and stern pulled the strings for them all last year during the playoffs. Chicago is the better team pure and simple and this seris is over in five.

Guest LeVeL

its because the heat were a joke to begin with, and stern pulled the strings for them all last year during the playoffs. Chicago is the better team pure and simple and this seris is over in five.

You Detroit fans have yet to get over the fact that we derailed your Championship hopes last year, when you had the best record in the league. Let me refresh your memory 2 years ago we had a 3 to 2 edge aginst your precious Pistons, with us hosting Game 6 in our House but unfortunately Wade got injured which resulted you in guys taking advantage and winning the series.

You guys were done with that year and it was sweet as hell to crush your hopes last year, so get over yourselves, you guys are not going to win shit this year.

Guest LeVeL

Yeah but with that way of thinking, Chicago will win the series since they have home court advantage...

I dont think you understood me but the Home Team is suppose to win its home games, its until that team goes on the road and wins on the opposing teams court is when things get interesting.

But after 2 Games there really shouldn't be much of a worry but if the Bulls win either game 3 or 4 then I will be worried as a Heats fan.

Guest Mattivi

its because the heat were a joke to begin with' date=' and stern pulled the strings for them all last year during the playoffs. Chicago is the better team pure and simple and this seris is over in five.

[/quote']

You Detroit fans have yet to get over the fact that we derailed your Championship hopes last year, when you had the best record in the league. Let me refresh your memory 2 years ago we had a 3 to 2 edge aginst your precious Pistons, with us hosting Game 6 in our House but unfortunately Wade got injured which resulted you in guys taking advantage and winning the series.

You guys were done with that year and it was sweet as hell to crush your hopes last year, so get over yourselves, you guys are not going to win shit this year.

Reality check buddy. Our team is playing much better (team)basketball this year than your team. In fact last year had Wade not spent the seris shooting free throws we would have advanced also. last year also proved its not too bad to have Stern sucking your star players man pouch. since ur team cant obvioulsy put it together this year, stern will be sucking Lebron's manpole this year, watch and see. it wont matter anyways Lebron doesnt have the supporting cast Wade had, and stern and lopsided officitating can only do so much

at any rate, the eastern conference goes thru detroit again this year, and if CWebb turns it on we will steamroll to our third NBA finals in four years. stern and lopsided officitating not withstanding, and thats money in the bank kiddo. the pistons are a world class organization, and the heat is just a mere skid mark on the underpants of professional sports. ;)

Guest LeVeL

Reality check buddy. Our team is playing much better (team)basketball this year than your team. In fact last year had Wade not spent the seris shooting free throws we would have advanced also. last year also proved its not too bad to have Stern sucking your star players man pouch. since ur team cant obvioulsy put it together this year, stern will be sucking Lebron's manpole this year, watch and see. it wont matter anyways Lebron doesnt have the supporting cast Wade had, and stern and lopsided officitating can only do so much

at any rate, the eastern conference goes thru detroit again this year, and if CWebb turns it on we will steamroll to our third NBA finals in four years. stern and lopsided officitating not withstanding, and thats money in the bank kiddo. the pistons are a world class organization, and the heat is just a mere shit stain on the underpants of professional sports. ;)

Thats your best defense for you guys getting whooped last year..lol

I am not going to waste my time on you Piston sore losers and if your hopes lie on C-Webb then your kidding yourself, the guy is a flash of his former self.

Guest Mattivi

Reality check buddy. Our team is playing much better (team)basketball this year than your team. In fact last year had Wade not spent the seris shooting free throws we would have advanced also. last year also proved its not too bad to have Stern sucking your star players man pouch. since ur team cant obvioulsy put it together this year' date=' stern will be sucking Lebron's manpole this year, watch and see. it wont matter anyways Lebron doesnt have the supporting cast Wade had, and stern and lopsided officitating can only do so much

at any rate, the eastern conference goes thru detroit again this year, and if CWebb turns it on we will steamroll to our third NBA finals in four years. stern and lopsided officitating not withstanding, and thats money in the bank kiddo. the pistons are a world class organization, and the heat is just a mere shit stain on the underpants of professional sports. ;)

[/quote']

Thats your best defense for you guys getting whooped last year..lol

I am not going to waste my time on you Piston sore losers and if your hopes lie on C-Webb then your kidding yourself, the guy is a flash of his former self.

Get it right, our hopes dont lie squarely on the shoulders of webber, and the pistons have a very deeeeep team. but if webber can rise to the occassion and play ball like he is capable of playing, mark my words we will be tough to beat. the pistons have a much better chance than the heat and the proof is the in the pudding. you guys were the proverbial one year flash in the pan, i hoped you enjoyed it.

honestly i feel the same way, im not trying to waste my time on the heat, and u arent doing shit this year. i just like getting in my barbs , well, because its fun and because the organization and fanbase is a collective joke. cheers mate :D