Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NBA Playoffs! Do you know what time it is???

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest LeVeL

Get it right, our hopes dont lie squarely on the shoulders of webber, and the pistons have a very deeeeep team. but if webber can rise to the occassion and play ball like he is capable of playing, mark my words we will be tough to beat. the pistons have a much better chance than the heat and the proof is the in the pudding. you guys were the proverbial one year flash in the pan, i hoped you enjoyed it.

Then why are you wasting yout time trash talking about the Heat then...follow your own advice buddy.

By the way, besides your starting 5, you guys dont have no help from your bench. You guys have yet to be tested these playoffs, right now its all good and dandy but once you guys start losing, your team starts to bitch and complain like the sore losers that you are.

Guest Mattivi

lol, whatever dude, our track record speaks for itself. i will take the heat dancers any day of the week over the piston dancers tho. sorry your playoff hopes are dashed, squandered, and ending so early this year. :-[ good day and god bless ;)

You Detroit fans have yet to get over the fact that we derailed your Championship hopes last year' date=' when you had the best record in the league. Let me refresh your memory 2 years ago we had a 3 to 2 edge aginst your precious Pistons, with us hosting Game 6 in our House but unfortunately Wade got injured which resulted you in guys taking advantage and winning the series.

You guys were done with that year and it was sweet as hell to crush your hopes last year, so get over yourselves, you guys are not going to win shit this year.

[/quote']

who cares about last year? we're talkin' this year...

gooo detroitttttttttttttttt ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

THEY ARE GOING CRAZY IN GOLDEN STATE!

That place is electric tonight...

Best basketball atmosphere in all of the NBA playoffs right now...

Guest Mattivi

what a massive smackdown delivered by the pistons to da bulls!!!... i hope they take them seriously again come game 2 :o

Guest Mattivi

all you clowns talking about the demise of Pistons have a big fat glass of shut the hell up. i predicted it in the beginning, and the pistons are on cruise control to their third finals in four years. its like watching the varsity squad school the jv's, sorry chicago your still about 3 years away, hope your taking notes, because school is in serious session. ;D :o

Guest swirlundergrounder

all you clowns talking about the demise of Pistons have a big fat glass of shut the hell up. i predicted it in the beginning, and the pistons are on cruise control to their third finals in four years. its like watching the varsity squad school the jv's, sorry chicago your still about 3 years away, hope your taking notes, because school is in serious session. ;D :o

The Pistons are like the Spurs in a way. They get it done in the playoffs.