Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here has...

cmb1975

I've had both of them once. Actually, if you can believe it, it happened on the same day with his same wonderful girl.

I'm sure that it can be lame and it is no substitue for the real thing but....sometimes it cabe magical.

That's all you are getting out of me smile.gif

When I was in college me and my girl were hundreds of miles away, we used to have phone sex ALL the time. I will be the first to admit it, it was THE BOMB. We also were very creative in the convo's too. It made us feel like we were "almost" that close to each other. Nothin compares to the real thing!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

[This message has been edited by ROME0 (edited 03-15-2001).]

Originally posted by mrdick:

I've had both of them once. Actually, if you can believe it, it happened on the same day with his same wonderful girl.

I'm sure that it can be lame and it is no substitue for the real thing but....sometimes it cabe magical.

That's all you are getting out of me smile.gif

grrrrrr...i wanna meet this girl!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Cybering is cool except that once in a while I get that susspision that it might be some fat guy named Joe instead of a cute raver girl. Phone sex I totaly dig though. However I had cam sex before and I think that one took the cake! Nothing beats watching the other person on line get off along with you. But I say hell top all of that. I want the real deal! When's the sex board meet up?!

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I think the harem will send out a protest!!!

protesting! protesting!

Originally posted my mrdick:

Good point. I think she would have no problem dyking out withthe Harem thus solving all potential jealousy problems.

oh ok... cwm1.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

[This message has been edited by djmoonshine (edited 03-16-2001).]