Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most exclusive nightclub in Miami Beach

Guest johnfromparis

Guest johnfromparis

8) 8)Hey everyone, I want to know what is the most exclusive (A-list, velvet rope in force...) nightclub in Miami ? What is the best day to go there ? PS : I travel around the world all the time (will be in Miami 4 a few days only) and I have no time to search by myself...Thank you a lot guys....

John 8) 8)

Guest johnfromparis

More seriously, entrance will not be a problem, I just need a name 4 my guys 2 make reservation. ???

Guest Fernando A

Go to "Set." It's exactly what you're looking for and the doorman is even French. Have fun.

Guest RzO

mokai, set, suite in that order imo for that scene. havent been into set since it was state, but mokai and suite are very nice places the few times id been in them

Guest shrek_inc

Karu & Y, Set , Suite, Mynt, Mokai are good upscale places to go. but what kind of music are u looking for?

Guest Fuerte44

monsieur jean d'paris....try out sobe live...its so hot right now.....go to gold rush for afterhours...as a frenchman you will enjoy thier service....they treat you right there....like a true vip i am sure you are

also some of the best parties are kept secret...so just have your driver take you around overtown or liberty city around 3 am (or anywhere north of 79th street, inland) and just ask someone where the party is at....they always tell me

"i need a name for my guys to make a reservation..."

gag me....

why arent they the ones asking around....

Karu & Y, Set , Suite, Mynt, Mokai are good upscale places to go. but what kind of music are u looking for?

More often than not, the people looking for "exclusive" dont give a shit about the music. Haven't we all learned that already??

Maybe i'm getting old, but when i went to Suite and Karu & Y the crowds seemed a little on the young side. People vying to be noticed without looking like they were trying that hard. *lol*

Sorry but Mokai SUCKS. Music was terrible and we walked right in. Then again two rediculously hot chicks shouldnt have ANY issues getting into a club, especially when there wasnt a soul out front. ;D

Haven't been to Set.

Bottom line, Karu & Y was fun, even if the 4 girls i was with and I were the only ones dancing outside. Inside is hip hop so there were more people dancing. Suite was also fun and both places have great decor.

Guest pod

He said Miami Beach, but if we're to expand the scope a bit, hit up Karu & Y. Great atmosphere, and fantastic VIP treatment.

Guest endymion

Yeah Club Deep is an A-list place with a velvet rope in force. But it's such a challenge to get inside since it's so exclusive.

Guest endymion

Twist and Score, have fun ;D

Indeed. Two more venues where a Frenchman will feel right at home.