Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tag your it.. i kissed you last..

LikmyLipz

gently trace the outline of your lips with my finger and lightly tug you closer by your lower lip.. run my tongue barely between both your lips, and let a soft short puff off cold air ascape from my lips.. gently bite on your lower lip.. wrap my hands around the back of your head lightly scratch the back of your head let out a small moan.. just bairly touch my tongue to yours, just a tease.... and work my way over to your earlobe.. gently nibble on your earlobe and trace the outline of your ear with my tongue.. let out another small moan..

TAGGGGGGG YOUR IT.. I KISSSSSSSSEd YOU LASSSSST..

sorry i'm bored and horny.. i had to write something to get out my sexual fusteration..

XOXOXOXO MWWAHZ

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif

www.lipz.net

Goodness! Such a tease... what I wouldn't give to break your boredome (and youre headboard on your bed) ahhh...but to dream.

Don't worry I'm bored and Horny also. That's why I'm always posting in this board! Gotta vent somehow...(kisses Lipz on her lips.)

"NOW... YOUR IT!"

gently bends lipz back onto her bed and traces the back of her neck with my tounge.

Nibbles on her ear as I start to play with her nipple piercing...whispers "naha..yoooouuur it!"

I go down and kiss her belly and continue to move further down...

DAMNIT!! Why dosent club planet get chat rooms!!??

<<MrDick shakes head and says "that's great but that's not a real Harem kiss".>>

Mr Dick invites his Harem up to his ski chalet. On a cold spring night in front of a raging fire MrDick and the girls snuggle on the large couch. Blinfolded, in the middle of the room stands Nikki. One by one all of the girls approach Nikki and lick slowly up her neck. Kiss her ear. Squeeze her ass. Nikki's hands molest them in turn. Only when Nikki can guess which girl is in fact touching her does she get rewarded by a long slow swipe of a hot tongue accross her lower lip. And then a nibble on those lips. AnNd then the firm, wet, full contact of a hot, passionate kiss. This ritual is repeated with every girl as everyone is in turn blindfolded and kissed in the middle of the room. MrDick goes last but certainl ynot least.

When this is done MrDick then proceeds to strip all of his girls naked and puts CMB on all fours. Then he gets Orchid to lie naked on her back with her pussy in CMB's face. Then Moonshine straddles Orchid and Lipz lies like Orchid did but with her sweet pussy in Moonshine's face while sticking her own in between Nikki's legs.

Finally Mr Dick has them form a circle so that Nikki can lick CMB too. The electricity between them starts a chain reaction as lips begin to furiously devour lips. The only pause in the action occurs as Mr Dick walks around on his knees sporting a major errection and offers it to each of the girls in turn to suck on for awhile. As each girl takes herturn with MrDick's cock the restof the girls continue licking and panting and writhing. Finally MrDick sits back ansd watches, slowly strokinghimself, as the girls finish themselves off drenching each others faces as they cum hard, moaning, screaming. Impassively he looks down at his raging hard-on and without a word needing to be said the asembly of nakedness all cluster around him as he lies on the ground. Like sharks in a feeding frenzy CMB, Moonshine, Lipz, Nikki and Orchid take turns feeding on MrDick's cock. Sucking on his nipples. Kissing him and riding his face. Finally MrDick explodes as CMB and Ochid jerk him off over all 5 of the girl's eager faces. Like kittens the girls kiss and lick and clean off each other and mr Dick. All happy and sated the Harem clusters together in front of the fireplace under a warm duvet for a long group snuggle.

Now THAT is a Harem Kiss

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

ummm... harem ladies... you were great... and uh, when can we do it again!?

kisses to all of you, especially dick... you still amaze me love...

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

*mUAH*

ummm, i got time now!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.