Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AQUABOOTY IS BACK! June 9th w/ OSUNLADE

Guest tbooty

Guest Philip

Looking forward to this - Osunlade always brings the soulful vibe.

DID U REALLY JUST POST THAT..............................I think bling broke into your house and logged on to your computer................. :-X :-X :-X

lmao

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

MAJOR, is bling gonna put you on the list? ill bring my flute........maybe my trumpet for after hours....

Guest RzO

MAJOR, is bling gonna put you on the list? ill bring my flute........maybe my trumpet for after hours....

more like the butt trumpet

i keed i keed

major is into that stuff! lol :D

Guest Major

Haha...Tossers! At least I don't sing "Spirit In My Life' on the patio every sunday morning. ;D

Guest pod

I'll bring a conga drum. 1 conga drum. It's up to someone else to bring the other one.

Guest tbooty
i havent received the email....

: (

pm me with your e-mail address and i'll put you on the list.

Osunlade brings way the fu*k more than a soulful vibe!

Guest musicalmissionary

Don't fool yourself Alkiholic... Osunlade don't play no flutes or trumpets. He just drops bombs!!

Trust me... you'd be pleasantly surprised if you got your ass out to this party.

Guest swank

Haha...Tossers! At least I don't sing "Spirit In My Life' on the patio every sunday morning. ;D

ouch! that's gonna leave a mark... LMAO! :D

Guest JMT

um, at the risk of getting flamed here, can someone please explain the one woman circus sideshow on stage in front of the booth?

all due respect if that girl is someone's friend or something, but that act wouldn't make the cut at the Miami Senior High talent show.

reminded me of that scene in The Big Lebowski when the landlord performs "his cycle".

um, at the risk of getting flamed here, can someone please explain the one woman circus sideshow on stage in front of the booth?

all due respect if that girl is someone's friend or something, but that act wouldn't make the cut at the Miami Senior High talent show.

reminded me of that scene in The Big Lebowski when the landlord performs "his cycle".

that was art, dude. i guess you just don't understand. ::)

Guest Cosmigonon

LOL, I got something for you maja, you wil see... ;D

Guest tbooty

i have no idea what that was. i walked out there for a sec and was like WTF is this. You can call anything ART... it's a very subjective term, some of it is just plain bad and much of it is contextual. What ever you want to call that, it destroyed the vibe in the front room and was completely out of context.

Aquabooty was strictly in the back room which was freakin slammed til almost 6am. Amazing night thanks much to everyone that made it out. t

Guest thelurker

Great party Tomas, was a pleasure to meet you at the end of the night. Was also nice to meet Bruce (Swank), John (JMT) and Alex (Durtylexx).

As always Aquabooty puts on a hell of a party. I will admit though while the music was highly dancable it was not my cup of tea. I think I would have wanted some more variety from Mr. Osunlade. Alot of it sounded too similar, but he does bring a good energy and vibe.

Guest Major

It was fun! Had a good ol giggle & wiggle with everyone.

Nice one to the Aquabooty crew - Looking forward to the next one.

Guest Seb

lol that was some weird ass shit :P

Back room was rockin though, packed to the brim. AB should of been holdin down the front room IMO 8) thnx to Sheldon for the hook up, great set my friend. Also really diggin Djini Brown's set, a lot of unexpected sounds :o

Quality night all around for AB :)

Guest Sheldon

Great night....place was slammed all night....nice oneTomas and Joe...thanks for having me play too :)

Guest bootstah

lmao omg Major, you know you sing that shit at home