Attn. DGrutman . . . you should book

Guest sobe2004

Guest sobe2004

Paris Hilton . . . get her before she starts her 45 days in the slammer:

From tmz:

Paris Ordered to Serve 45 Days

Posted May 4th 2007 7:18PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Celebrity Justice

A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge has sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in LA County jail for violating

her probation in a reckless driving case.

0504_paris_time.jpg

An emotional Paris, with tears welling up in her eyes, told the judge moments before the decision "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Witnesses inside the courtroom say that Paris' parent, Rick and Kathy Hilton, were both visibly upset as the sentence was handed down. Kathy, we're told, was especially distraught.

She will begin her sentence on June 5.

Story developing...

Guest sobe2004

TMZ story updated . . . she has to serve her time in jail and not on house arrest . . . . bwhahahahahhahahahaha!!!!

Paris Ordered to Serve 45 Days in Jail

Posted May 4th 2007 7:18PM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Celebrity Justice

A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge has sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in L.A. County jail for violating her probation in a reckless driving case. Judge Michael T. Sauer handed down the harsh sentence, telling Paris she will not be allowed work release, furloughs, use of an alternative jail or electronic monitoring in lieu of jail. She must do the time!

An emotional Paris, with tears welling up in her eyes, told the judge moments before the decision "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Witnesses inside the courtroom say that Paris' parent, Rick and Kathy Hilton, were both visibly upset as the sentence was handed down. Kathy, we're told, was especially distraught.

The judge called out her rep Elliot Mintz in court, describing his testimony as "completely worthless." He also told Paris that he did not believe that she was unaware of her license suspension, adding that she had paperwork in her car stating that her license was suspended.

Paris will serve her sentence at the Century Regional Detention Facility (CRDF). She will begin her sentence on June 5.

Her mom is a stupid cunt.. This dumb broad, drives drunk, which last time i checked kills people, then gets caught driving on a suspended license, then claim she didn't know it was suspended until she got caught yet again! driving on the revoked list with the letter from the dmv in her car stating so!!!

Guest Untouchable Chino

and she says she didnt know..BS..she just thought that since she is PARIS HILTON she can get away with it..i can already picture it.."do you know who i am officer...I'M PARIS HILTON"..im glad she has to serve time and for once someone made a celebrity serve time like a regular joe..

Guest Civs

Man it's wild that she is doing more time than Sanjaya's mom which served 30 days for growing weed (had 310 plants). Either way justice has been served and I agree, dumb ass parents are upset. wtf? they should be upset at paris and take her money away.

Sanjaya's Mom -- Popped for Growing Piles of Pot

0426_sanjaya_mom_mugshot.jpg

Maybe that's why Sanjaya's always got that goofy grin on his face! Turns out that Sanjy's mom, Jillian Blith, used to be a pot-growing potentate -- and that his sister Shyamali was no stranger to the art of toking herself.

The Momjaya was pinched by the Pierce County Sheriff's Department in February 2005 in Pierce County, Wash. after they found 310 marijuana plants -- and the Sis-jaya keeping watch with a bag of weed and "smoking devices" -- in the Malakar family garage, as the National Enquirer first smoked out today.

But -- buzzkill -- Shyamali, who was arrested for possession, directed the cops to another green-growing facility nearby, where they arrested Blith and her husband, Charles Quist (Sanjaya's stepdad). Quist's mugshot, obtained by TMZ, bears a striking resemblance to Gary Sinise, a very blitzed Gary Sinise. (We're told there's a mugshot of Shyamali, but it can't be made public because she was only 17 at the time of the bust.)

Celeb Mugshots gallery: Click to launch photos

Blith could've gone to jail for up to five years after pleading guilty to one felony count of unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance, but got off with a relatively mellow 30-day sentence

Guest pod

I'll agree with you there. I wouldn't give her 45 days just to rot in jail, I'd put her to work like they did Boy George.

Guest sobe2004

She didn't plea to DUI, she pled to reckless, nevertheless she shouldn't have been 20 mins late to court

Guest frankthetank

45 days is a little harsh.

DUI

plus driving once on the revoked list

plus driving twice on the revoked list

THAT'S 3 VIOLATIONS! That's arrogance in the face of the law and the cops.

I doubt others got that sentence with similar violations. She only got it since she's Paris Hilton.

Guest JMT

Hilton Urges Fans To Help Keep Her Out of Jail

Paris Hilton is calling on her fans to help her stay out of jail - by endorsing an online petition they can sign. The desperate socialite, who was sentenced to serve 45 days in jail last week after violating terms of her 2006 drink-driving arrest, has teamed up with a pal called Joshua to urge fans to help her. In a post on her MySpace blog, Hilton, who is also asking California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to pardon her, writes, "My friend Joshua started this petition. Please help and sign it. I love you all!" The petition, which is addressed to Schwarzenegger, claims "the American public who support Paris are shocked, dismayed and appalled by how Paris has been the person to be used as an example that drunk driving is wrong. She provides hope for young people all over the US and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives. If the late former President Gerald Ford could find it in his heart to pardon the late former President Richard Nixon after his mistake(s), we undeniably support Paris Hilton being pardoned for her honest mistake as well." Hilton is due to start serving time by June 5 if her appeal fails, after being sentenced at a hearing at Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday.

Guest myles hie

Hilton Urges Fans To Help Keep Her Out of Jail

Paris Hilton is calling on her fans to help her stay out of jail - by endorsing an online petition they can sign. The desperate socialite, who was sentenced to serve 45 days in jail last week after violating terms of her 2006 drink-driving arrest, has teamed up with a pal called Joshua to urge fans to help her. In a post on her MySpace blog, Hilton, who is also asking California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to pardon her, writes, "My friend Joshua started this petition. Please help and sign it. I love you all!" The petition, which is addressed to Schwarzenegger, claims "the American public who support Paris are shocked, dismayed and appalled by how Paris has been the person to be used as an example that drunk driving is wrong. She provides hope for young people all over the US and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives. If the late former President Gerald Ford could find it in his heart to pardon the late former President Richard Nixon after his mistake(s), we undeniably support Paris Hilton being pardoned for her honest mistake as well." Hilton is due to start serving time by June 5 if her appeal fails, after being sentenced at a hearing at Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday.

I dont even know where to begin with that garbage

>:(

Guest sobe2004

This bitch doesn't have a clue:

2253-HIL6.jpg

Paris Hilton was photographed YESTERDAY once again driving, even though her license is still suspended and just 5 days after she was sentenced to 45 days in jail for driving on a suspended license. As a reminder, this is what Paris said to the judge just before sentencing last Friday:

"I'm very sorry and from now on I'm going to pay complete attention to everything. I'm sorry and I did not do it on purpose at all."

I saw this show on Discovery one time where they had these monkeys in a room and some bananas hanging from the ceiling and some boxes on the floor, and after a little while, the monkeys learned to stack the boxes to get to the bananas. Here’s my impression of Paris Hilton after 24 hours in that same room: "I want that banana so bad."

Source:

http://wwtdd.com/index.phtml

Guest coach

Doesn't she have a cheuffer?

I think they are just doing it so someone can make a mint. Drop a spycam in her cell, and dayum, you will make some dough!!!

Guest JMT

Schwarzenegger "Too Busy" To Bother with Paris

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has refused to be drawn into Paris Hilton's jail appeal, insisting he has more pressing matters to deal with. The desperate socialite, who was sentenced to serve 45 days in jail earlier this month after violating terms of her 2006 drunk-driving arrest, has teamed up with a pal to pioneer an online petition begging the politician for a pardon. The appeal, which is addressed to Schwarzenegger, claims "the American public who support Paris are shocked, dismayed and appalled by how Paris has been the person to be used as an example that drunk driving is wrong." Earlier last week Schwarzenegger's press secretary insisted it was premature to comment on the case, but his boss hinted on Friday her campaign was likely to end in disappointment. Schwarzenegger said, "I've never got any request. But I have many more important things to think about."

-WENN

Guest Buck White

This bitch doesn't have a clue:

I saw this show on Discovery one time where they had these monkeys in a room and some bananas hanging from the ceiling and some boxes on the floor, and after a little while, the monkeys learned to stack the boxes to get to the bananas. Here’s my impression of Paris Hilton after 24 hours in that same room: "I want that banana so bad."

hahahahaha. ;D