Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has your...

phrankadelic

significant others mom or dad ever made a pass at you? just popped in my head cause it sort of happened to a friend of mine this weekend. well her mom is super down. she hangs out with her and her friends sometimes when they're at home. smokes out. has some beers...just chills. well this weekend they were all chillin at her house, drinkin and smokin. well my friend left with some of her friends to get something to eat but her b/f, which is also a friend of mine, stayed behind. turns out the mom was a bit tipsy and "accidently" spilled beer on his pants. well she got all apologetic and decided to take care of the spill on her own. she got some towel and started rubbin his pants...concentrating on his crotch. so this guys started to sport a woody and she had this mischevious look on her face. dude got all embarrassed and ran to the bathroom. he cleaned himself up and took off home. got a phone call from his g/f later asking why he left. said he felt bad and wanted to go home. never told his g/f what happened, but ended up jerkin it later that night thinking about her mom. cwm27.gif

so has sumthin like this happened to any of you?

------------------

I've got the beat...the one for your mind as well as your feet!

AIM: Phatskils2

I fucked my ex-gf's great grandmother.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?