Clubplanet Nightlife Community

erick morillo reviews

Guest eroc0411

Guest karenmartin

i thought morillo was a good, not being his biggest fan he kept my attention, and the place was not packed to the rafters like i thought it was going to be. His crowd interaction is bar none the best there is, which makes it fun for that crowd.

as stated of course there were a bunch of hot girls running around, but that is expected at suite, and for damn sure when morillo is there.

i did like that they had kyro and a horn since i was last there, the place would get too hot, and the kyro would take care of it, and they let it off a few times, which was nice. the whole vip taking up most of the dance floor isn't really that bad cause u can still sit on the outer parts if u need to chill for a few. Ive always liked that space during the many different venues it has been, but what they have done with it for suite is nice.

only track i remember is that same rhcp remix he did on the terrace last time he was here, how long, how long, and then people sing back (as does morillo, lol)

but all else aside it was a good party and i had fun, music, venue, dj, friends, all that and then some combined for a good start to our nite.

thanks again to Karen for everything! ;D

anytime boy! say hi to kelly! :D

Guest karenmartin

Yup, thanks to Karen... you're a star, baby.

Nice to meet you, Rzo, Zach, etc.

A good time was definitely had! Morillo was fantastic.

oye floriiiibeeeeeeeel!! de nada de nada! ;) todo cool anytime. ! hihi

...cause we are all made of stars !! ;D

Guest jkfunkee

GREAT PARTY!

Basically this was Erick Morillo.

After going to so many Morillo parties it obvious to me that this its the best party all around to go to, for me that is.It has everything that you would want at a party excellent music, funny things to observe, meaning Morillos antics and more hot women than you can shake a stick at,no pun intended.I have never had a bad time at a Morillo party and actaully they are the best parties that i go to everytime.Now there is music that i feel that i like a little better but you go to Morillo for the party and a great party you will find.

To put it mildly Erick is the man and he knows how to feel the crowd so well his set was awesome as always but then a again im all about EM!! ;D ;D ;D

didnt go, but i love EM for these same reasons.

late,

j.

Guest RzO

hey so the party was pumpin all nite loong... like seriously.. suite felt very cozy n friendly hehe - ( icant believe im sayin this as my office is located at the same place and it aint cozy nor friendly .. at all! ) ;o) and it was not hot but warm hahahaha ( :P..u know..) BBBUT it was cool... for me the highlight was definetely the remix of the LUSTRAL song Everytime I close my eyeees...lalalalal iseee uur faceee..lalal LOL ;D

funkagenda mix .. it will be on the lustral album. i wasnt there but it sounds like something morillo would play.

happy hunting.

funk has been going crazy on the old school remixes, the xpander rmx sander was dropping all over wmc was a funk rmx. i have always liked his stuff, but its cool to see someone rmxing old classics into new school floorkillers!

that was defintely a surprise @ morillo and i think he enjoyed it more than the crowd! i respect him for really loving the music, you have to enjoy when morilllo is on, sheerly for the fact that he ahs as much or more fun than anyone in the club

Guest karenmartin

hey so the party was pumpin all nite loong... like seriously.. suite felt very cozy n friendly hehe - ( icant believe im sayin this as my office is located at the same place and it aint cozy nor friendly .. at all! ) ;o) and it was not hot but warm hahahaha ( :P..u know..) BBBUT it was cool... for me the highlight was definetely the remix of the LUSTRAL song Everytime I close my eyeees...lalalalal iseee uur faceee..lalal LOL ;D

funkagenda mix .. it will be on the lustral album. i wasnt there but it sounds like something morillo would play.

happy hunting.

gos it! thanx :)