Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I don't know what to say.

Guest ILLMATIC

Guest swank

Speakin of dat!

I go to Space...ahhh....once in a never. So I'm with some friends from outta town and we decide that they need to see Space before they leave.

Patio was hippity hop so we came back to main room and we're standing in front of DJ booth when some steroid dude with mega gel in his hair starts to bust a move in front of us windmill and all.

We were on the floor laughing for at least 10 mins. cuz dude didn't get it....nobody cared about his b-boy outburst done to techno music.

HAHAHA!!!!! ;D

Guest Clauds

LOL! I was there when Pat recorded this. The guy seriously thought he's got some killer moves or maybe not...he did seem pretty drunk.

Good one, Pat! :D

Speakin of dat!

I go to Space...ahhh....once in a never. So I'm with some friends from outta town and we decide that they need to see Space before they leave.

Patio was hippity hop so we came back to main room and we're standing in front of DJ booth when some steroid dude with mega gel in his hair starts to bust a move in front of us windmill and all.

We were on the floor laughing for at least 10 mins. cuz dude didn't get it....nobody cared about his b-boy outburst done to techno music.

HAHAHA!!!!! ;D

I've been in NYC for a year and a half and i STILL cringe when i see this. Unbelievable.

Guest swank

i still dont understand people breaking in a house club...

prolly just a feeling they get....and have to let out of their system...LOL :D

this dood was kickin and punching people with his feelings last Saturday! haha!

Guest Buck White

Speakin of dat!

HAHAHA!!!!! ;D

I've been in NYC for a year and a half and i STILL cringe when i see this. Unbelievable.

lol. During my Sound Factory days...we had what we called the Chelsea Circle. And this consisted of about 6-8 monstrous (steroid )gay Italian dudes standing in this impenetrable circle doing all types of bizarre ritualistic dance. It was a joy to watch.