Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Loose Change 9/11

Guest irishboy

Guest irishboy

I know the documentary is old,but i was wondering how it was received on the other side of the Atlantic??

Guest Buck White

I know the documentary is old,but i was wondering how it was received on the other side of the Atlantic??

How was it received there ?

Guest irishboy

emmm most people thought it was very interesting,general vibe was that Gov was covering up something big or small.

Dubya aint the most popular round these parts. Tony Blair has fallen out of power cause of his association with Bush.French dont like him either.

Guest Buck White

emmm most people thought it was very interesting,general vibe was that Gov was covering up something big or small.

Dubya aint the most popular round these parts. Tony Blair has fallen out of power cause of his association with Bush.French dont like him either.

Americans can be very arrogant; if they've seen something on the 6 o clock news or read about something in the Sunday newspaper then...BY GOD....it has to be true. It's pathetic. I've worked with a lot of people from all over the globe, including many europeans, and have been fortunate enough to have had some fairly in depth discussions with them...and they, imo, tend to be a lot less gullible than the half wit sycophants that occupy space in this "great" country.

Americans can be very arrogant; if they've seen something on the 6 o clock news or read about something in the Sunday newspaper then...BY GOD....it has to be true. It's pathetic. I've worked with a lot of people from all over the globe, including many europeans, and have been fortunate enough to have had some fairly in depth discussions with them...and they, imo, tend to be a lot less gullible than the half wit sycophants that occupy space in this "great" country.

fah q

Guest JMT

i think william shatner said it best on SNL: "get a life, people."

Guest Buck White

i think william shatner said it best on SNL: "get a life, people."

I think Elaine Bennis said it best on Seinfeld: "what does that mean?"

The little comrade was wondering why we have a nation full of brain dead sheep, that's all.

Guest JMT

it means, is loose change the name of the movie, or how much the average fan of it spent on their education?

Guest JMT

how about a price on common sense? somehow the gubm'nt could find a way to finance an operation, organize the military, manage to keep thousands of people quiet or get them to lie about it, while killing thousands on tv, putting the economy in a tailspin and fabricating evidence to back it all up... they could do all that on one day but couldn't manage to knock off 2 pimple-faced college kids for exposing the whole thing? lol, what a joke. these idiots have had to make 3 versions of the video to keep correcting their own inaccuracies. every one of their bullshit claims has been shot down, but apparently listening to the testimony of experts is where the "knowledgeable" draw the line.

Guest Buck White

how about a price on common sense? somehow the gubm'nt could find a way to finance an operation, organize the military, manage to keep thousands of people quiet or get them to lie about it, while killing thousands on tv, putting the economy in a tailspin and fabricating evidence to back it all up... they could do all that on one day but couldn't manage to knock off 2 pimple-faced college kids for exposing the whole thing? lol, what a joke. these idiots have had to make 3 versions of the video to keep correcting their own inaccuracies. every one of their bullshit claims has been shot down, but apparently listening to the testimony of experts is where the "knowledgeable" draw the line.

Uh.....I wasnt talking about some bullsh*t video. I was referring to the situation as a whole....which is chock full of lies, fabrications, cover-ups and more.....mendacity. And if you think their claims have been shot down...you can have a field day with the "official story".

Guest yume

every one of their bullshit claims has been shot down, but apparently listening to the testimony of experts is where the "knowledgeable" draw the line.

I would like you to point me to where you've found this info. The video brings up disturbing questions, I just want answers to those questions. If you can point me to those answers, point away.

Guest jbit

So exactly how many "europeans" did you speak with to draw up the conclusion that half the US population are gullible and arrogant? Only a moron would make a sweeping generalization like that. If this country is going down hill, its because of fair weathered citizens like yourself.

Guest Buck White

So exactly how many "europeans" did you speak with to draw up the conclusion that half the US population are gullible and arrogant? Only a moron would make a sweeping generalization like that. If this country is going down hill, its because of fair weathered citizens like yourself.

lol. Listen, lady, reread what I wrote....then we can talk.

Guest Buck White

Actually...I'm bored and can't sleep so let me get this out of the way. What the f*ck does it matter "how many" ? 10....75.....4. People

abroad think that there are 300 million idiots living here; you have to,at some point,ask yourself....why is that ? And MY personal discussions, with them, gave ME a clearer understanding of why. Your dumbass wants to know "how many europeans". Clearly I said, " people from all over the globe, including many europeans..." And since your a numbers man....I never said half of the u.s. population. However...you seem to be an attestment to the "gullible and arrogant" troglodytes I was alluding to. Many of your ilk have bought into this whole "Patriotic" crap....hook line and sink. And in doing so....you somehow believe your "leaders" have YOUR best interests at heart.

You, obviously, have no idea what's going on around you. You just pledge allegiance...to your flag...no questions asked. Don't be angry that you've been brainwashed, though. All of us have. And the one's that think they havent been...are deluded. There's a remedy for this, though. Just add some cynicism to your diet...you'll be amazed how many lies you've been spoonfed YOUR entire life. It's your lot, in life, to sort out the subterfuge...and many don't. I'm sorry you and Apostrophe got so offended.

Guest web_norah

See what I mean. Also, because of verbicide, a lot of them can't spell either.

hahaha.

some can't even have the decency to vote in presidential elections and then they bitch and moan about everything under the sun. c'est la vie.

Guest jbit

Actually...I'm bored and can't sleep so let me get this out of the way. What the f*ck does it matter "how many" ? 10....75.....4. People

abroad think that there are 300 million idiots living here; you have to,at some point,ask yourself....why is that ? And MY personal discussions, with them, gave ME a clearer understanding of why. Your dumbass wants to know "how many europeans". Clearly I said, " people from all over the globe, including many europeans..." And since your a numbers man....I never said half of the u.s. population. However...you seem to be an attestment to the "gullible and arrogant" troglodytes I was alluding to. Many of your ilk have bought into this whole "Patriotic" crap....hook line and sink. And in doing so....you somehow believe your "leaders" have YOUR best interests at heart.

You, obviously, have no idea what's going on around you. You just pledge allegiance...to your flag...no questions asked. Don't be angry that you've been brainwashed, though. All of us have. And the one's that think they havent been...are deluded. There's a remedy for this, though. Just add some cynicism to your diet...you'll be amazed how many lies you've been spoonfed YOUR entire life. It's your lot, in life, to sort out the subterfuge...and many don't. I'm sorry you and Apostrophe got so offended.

yada yada ... I feel like im listening to Rosie O' Donnell on one of her rants. So cynesicm brings clarity huh? Yes the current administratiuon has made some serious mistakes and I challange you to find a post on this board where I have tried to defend those mistakes. Our foreign policy needs an overhaul for sure. Im looking at the 50,000 foot view of our contry. The one I know to be the best on earth. Ask me if i care what someone in France thinks of me or my country.

FYI - Your overuse of S.A.T words is classic. Close the dictionary, this is a music message board, there's no one to impress.

an attestment to the "gullible and arrogant" troglodytes I was alluding to ..... lol

Guest yume

I'm sure the Chinese think their country is the best on Earth. I'm sure France thinks theirs is. I bet Switzerland like's theirs the best. I bet you $20 Egypt knows it's the best too.

I bet the Greeks and Romans thought they were the best too. Before they got destroyed by their own greed that is.

:)

Guest Seb

I'm sure the Chinese think their country is the best on Earth. I'm sure France thinks theirs is. I bet Switzerland like's theirs the best. I bet you $20 Egypt knows it's the best too.

I bet the Greeks and Romans thought they were the best too. Before they got destroyed by their own greed that is.

ya that statement always urks me. Don't get me wrong I think the United States is a great country and I love living here... but to say it is the best country in the world is somewhat ignorant. Most people that make those kind of statements haven't lived anywhere else LOL The only way that you can make that claim is by living in every other country in the world and even then it's somewhat subjective

Guest JMT

every one of their bullshit claims has been shot down, but apparently listening to the testimony of experts is where the "knowledgeable" draw the line.

I would like you to point me to where you've found this info. The video brings up disturbing questions, I just want answers to those questions. If you can point me to those answers, point away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_Change_(video)#Criticism

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

Guest jbit

ya that statement always urks me. Don't get me wrong I think the United States is a great country and I love living here... but to say it is the best country in the world is somewhat ignorant. Most people that make those kind of statements haven't lived anywhere else LOL The only way that you can make that claim is by living in every other country in the world and even then it's somewhat subjective

I said its the one "I" know to be the best on earth. I'm not speaking for you or anyone else. Regardless, uncle buck seems to be of the opinion that we've already gone to hell in a hand basket. I beg to differ.

Guest yume

Thanks. I'll read through it. Personaly I don't take that film as gospel, but it does bring up some interesting questions I would like answers to. Like why there is a video of the object hitting the Pentagon that is not getting shown to anyone, especialy with this controversy. Just show the damn tape and people will shut up about it being a missle rather than a plane.