Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is your favorite position?

digital7

By the way, Im sure this question has been posted like many more, just a question out of curiosity .... and by the way, I LOVE R.I.T.M. and the gif. is dope!, hope u don't mind......

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

"It's what you do, when you do, and how well you do it."

-------------------------

hey stripe... sorry someone stole the sig... that kinda sucks... but like the post asks for... here is my fav position...

i love to ride. oh do i. get right on top of a guy and take his rock hard member and mount as i begin grinding myself against him. oh yeah. can you feel me? hehe...

it has been a long long night people and moonshine is quite the horny little minx if you haven't noticed... cwm38.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

hey stripe... sorry someone stole the sig... that kinda sucks... but like the post asks for... here is my fav position...

i love to ride. oh do i. get right on top of a guy and take his rock hard member and mount as i begin grinding myself against him. oh yeah. can you feel me? hehe...

it has been a long long night people and moonshine is quite the horny little minx if you haven't noticed... cwm38.gif

Moonshine, what ARE you doing up at that hour? hmmmmmm?

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

...lol...I don't really care...I'm just givin you shit.....spread the word of the rabbit man.....the gif was actually made by a fellow rabbit head down in tampa......

...but you beter not use it here or I'll have to get into my SLOTH SUIT and come after you.......lol

....and I still like the "Customs Inspection" position... cwm12.gif

------------------

R.I.T.M.sig.gif OBE is a thing of beauty

... to the beat of the drum ... bang ... to the beat of the drum .. bang bang ...

True that Stripe!, don't worry about me stealing it, I just wanted to download it to my computer. Now being a native Floridian and in the scene for awhile, I've seen Rabbit numerous times and I could never get enough, always a good show!! .. coming down for WMC? see ya there, laterz

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

"It's what you do, when you do, and how well you do it."

-------------------------