Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke & Friends presents... - June line ups!!!

Guest redcommibastard

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redcommibastard

last night was a great deal of fun :)

thanks to all of you that came out and to the DJs - excellent sets by all !

till next Thursday it is :)

Guest funky monkey

thanks again guys for another good time with Stryke & Friends!

nice job keeping things going! :)

Michael, great set...really nice vibe, made it hard to leave.

Phillip, sorry we couldn't stay longer.

...until next time!

Guest knebula

thanks again guys for another good time with Stryke & Friends!

nice job keeping things going! :)

Michael, great set...really nice vibe, made it hard to leave.

Phillip, sorry we couldn't stay longer.

...until next time!

HAT STEALER

Guest redcommibastard

Philip did an awesome set - definately was worth the wait ... but maybe next time (JuLy 6th party @ Laundry Bar) we will have him go on ealier time slot so that more of you guys can catch it ... ;)

Guest redcommibastard

fyi next Thursday time slUts ;)

10-11 Anatoli Russki

11-1:00 Peter Parrado & Chris Calix

1-2:30 Major

2:30-3:30 Jamu

3:30 - cl Anatoli Russki

this should be another quality night - Jamu will be celebrating his birthday and will have his new CD to give away (check out his amazing production work on his MySpace page), Major will bring all his hoochie mamas, and Chris/Peter gonna go all wild and crazy on yall's behinds ;D

Guest techno01

10-11 Anatoli Russki

this should be another quality night - Jamu will be celebrating his birthday and will have his new CD to give away (check out his amazing production work on his MySpace page), Major will bring all his hoochie mamas, and Chris/Peter gonna go all wild and crazy on yall's behinds ;D

So, let me get this straight... Jamu is giving stuff away even though it's his birthday and he should be getting stuff? The hoochie mama thing I won't even comment on ;) And Chris & Peter giong crazy on anyone's behind is worth it alone. So, Anatoli what are you offering -- other than a quality set (well 2 sets if you're opening and closing?)

Whatever, I'm excited... I'll be there...

and expect to see a bunch of local support as well.

Guest redcommibastard

10-11 Anatoli Russki

So, let me get this straight... Jamu is giving stuff away even though it's his birthday and he should be getting stuff? The hoochie mama thing I won't even comment on ;) And Chris & Peter giong crazy on anyone's behind is worth it alone. So, Anatoli what are you offering -- other than a quality set (well 2 sets if you're opening and closing?)

Whatever, I'm excited... I'll be there...

and expect to see a bunch of local support as well.

I'm gonna be pretty worthless for the most part - except for some mildly retarded positivism that I'll be spreading around as usual like its the summer of love and we aint got no oher cares in the world blah blah blah :)

... well that and a bag of great choonz :)

Guest jamu

The Singer has spoken ;D. The word has been given. All ahead for thursday madness!!!!!!! Can't wait to try out these new originals on a propper club system. Its going to be fun for sure!

:D

Guest redcommibastard

The Singer has spoken ;D. The word has been given. All ahead for thursday madness!!!!!!! Can't wait to try out these new originals on a propper club system. Its going to be fun for sure!

:D

your new tracks are amaizing ! Smooth funky groovy and yet banging techno - love 'em :)

how is the new mix coming along ? cant wait to hear it - make sure to mix in some original work !

Guest redcommibastard

oh oh, sounds like Major is gonna set the roof on fire !!!

some of you might think this guy is just all about house - well you might have your point, but you also couldnt be more wrong! Major is one of the most versatile proffecional djs in this town I've had a pleasure of hearing - from deep to house to minimal to ...yes even techno - he never seizes to amaiz and surprise me all at the same time - make sure to stop by tomorrow to hear him put his all and amaize and surprise you as well :)

Guest bootstah

some of you might think this guy is just all about house - well you might have your point, but you also couldnt be more wrong! Major is one of the most versatile proffecional djs in this town I've had a pleasure of hearing - from deep to house to minimal to ...yes even techno - he never seizes to amaiz and surprise me all at the same time - make sure to stop by tomorrow to hear him put his all and amaize and surprise you as well :)

+1 on that call Major has some serious talent that some people just do not know about, that and the fact that he is one of the coolest dudes in Sobe who knows how to make a party. If only I lived closer I would have to come out to support.

....also the one time I actually went over to Majors place the man did not have anything but equipment and vinyl in his livingroom...LOL

8)

Guest redcommibastard

+1 on that call Major has some serious talent that some people just do not know about, that and the fact that he is one of the coolest dudes in Sobe who knows how to make a party. If only I lived closer I would have to come out to support.

....also the one time I actually went over to Majors place the man did not have anything but equipment and vinyl in his livingroom...LOL

8)

Maybe you can come out to our July 6th party @ Laundry Bar - thats on Friday and Major will be playing at that one as well ;)

Guest redcommibastard

Hey Nice picture there..... ;D

There's more where that came from !

I'll see ya tonight , right !?!?

;)

Guest redcommibastard

ooof, sorry for the late reply - still in recovery mode :)

sweet party last Thursday thou - didnt see too many CJers, but the place was still a-banging. Special thanks to Major for being a true trooper and hanging with us all night aaand putting together one hell of a set !

See ya guys this thursday for another great line - up :)

Guest redcommibastard

fyi :

10-11 Anatoli

11-12:30 Rhythmburn

12:30-2 Alan Stenback

2-3:30 Conway

3:30-cl Anatoli

this one should be pretty sweet :)

Guest Major

I know I'm a little late on this, but last few days have been a bit hectic between work & partying.

Many thanks to Stryke & Igor for having me down for the set...had much fun!

Hello to everyone I saw & didn't see!

All the best for next week!