Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke & Friends presents... - June line ups!!!

Guest redcommibastard

Guest jamu

Awesome night! Thanks to Igor, thanks to major who is the man as always! and everyone that came out to support. I can't wait to see Alan and the rest of the guys spin out for the upcoming show. Also look foward to hanging out this week at major's weekly and supporting.

Nice meeting got drums!

Lu

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redcommibastard

Thank you - Jamu!!!

People - dont let the rain scare you - this is Miami, it never rains for too long - come out and have a good time with us this Thursday regardless of the weather ;)

Guest redcommibastard

just a reminder, since it's only a few days away...

June 21st

Alan Stenback

Conway

Rhythmburn

true that :P

Alan and Diego are phenomenal and I'm really excited about hearing Richard play out again !

Guest stryke303

Hi all,

I just wanted to take a quick second to say thank you to everyone for all the support that Stryke & Friends has been given while I'm away. Igor and Bari have been working really hard, as well as Juan & Tommy and the rest of the Laundry Bar crew, and Angel, Rob and the Culture crew. And of course, the guys who make up the friends in Stryke and Friends...all the guest DJs who are coming through this month. Thank you all. And to all who come through to have a good time every week, my biggest thanks to you! can't wait to come home. i'm in texas this week, doing press w/ digidesign and waves for my pink remix and my plastic city record. turnout in dallas was great. lots of people with lots of studio questions. a good time, but can't wait to finally get back home to you guys! hope you are all well.

best,

stryke

Guest redcommibastard

Hi all,

I just wanted to take a quick second to say thank you to everyone for all the support that Stryke & Friends has been given while I'm away. Igor and Bari have been working really hard, as well as Juan & Tommy and the rest of the Laundry Bar crew, and Angel, Rob and the Culture crew. And of course, the guys who make up the friends in Stryke and Friends...all the guest DJs who are coming through this month. Thank you all. And to all who come through to have a good time every week, my biggest thanks to you! can't wait to come home. i'm in texas this week, doing press w/ digidesign and waves for my pink remix and my plastic city record. turnout in dallas was great. lots of people with lots of studio questions. a good time, but can't wait to finally get back home to you guys! hope you are all well.

best,

stryke

Thanks Greg :)

looking forward to your safe return - better get yourself ready for my birthday bash on July 6th ;)

Guest AlanS

June 21st

Alan Stenback

Conway

Rhythmburn

Alan and Diego are phenomenal and I'm really excited about hearing Richard play out again !

Hey, thanks Igor. This is going to be a fun night.. Looking forward to syncing up with the S&F crew, and spinning with Rick and D.. its been a while. Hope you all can come out and help us catch a cool vibe...regulars and non-regulars alike ;D

See you again soon Greg on your return to SFL.

Guest rhythmburn

June 21st

Alan Stenback

Conway

Rhythmburn

Hey, thanks Igor. This is going to be a fun night.. Looking forward to syncing up with the S&F crew, and spinning with Rick and D.. its been a while. Hope you all can come out and help us catch a cool vibe...regulars and non-regulars alike ;D

See you again soon Greg on your return to SFL.

it has been a while...too long IMO!

hope to see loads of familiar faces out tomorrow night :}

Guest LaundryBar

I'll be out there tonight as well. looking to have a good time and just relax while hearing some great music

hope to meet lots of you and put some faces with the names I read on here

see you tonight

Guest NicoleC

I may actually make it out tonight! It's been awhile...I lost my ride to an early morning job, but he may be able to call in "late" tomorrow.

Guest redcommibastard

Alright alright! Thats what I like about them techno beats - we get older but they stay the same age :P

Guest NicoleC

ugh, i fell asleep in front of the tv and now it's too late for me to head out. hope everyone is having fun! i am sure rick is throwing down right about now.

xoxo

Guest redcommibastard

Great night last night! Music was top notch - big thanks to all the DJs !

And thanks to all who came to drink, dance, and hang with some friends - we had a very nice crowd going almost till the very end :)

Guest redcommibastard

Fyi

June 28

10-11 Anatoli Russki

11-12:30 Mark Lago

12:30 - 2 N_oise Art_istry

2-3:30 Armand S

3:30 - cl Anatoli Russki

this should be another great installment of Stryke & Friends party !

And then, yes Greg will be back gracing us with his mighty presence on July 5th as well as July 6th both @ Laundry Bar!

Guest techno01

this was a great night: fantastic sets by some names we should see even more than we do now, and a great turn out. Always like to see an almost packed house on a Thursday -- it makes me feel better to know I am not the only one who doesn't care that the next morning is a work day.

Guest rhythmburn

a big thank you for having me in to play -- it was a great night and i had a great time :}

everybody played some great music !!!

Guest techno01

another great upcoming line up this Thursday!

Posting of set times...???

Strength in numbers -- let's show support and make this Thursday as great as last... ACTUALLY, let's see even more people out this time!!!!

Guest redcommibastard

another great upcoming line up this Thursday!

Posting of set times...???

Strength in numbers -- let's show support and make this Thursday as great as last... ACTUALLY, let's see even more people out this time!!!!

I posted the set times above in the previous post ;)

would love to see a full house to finish up the month with a Bang! - make Greg proud :)

His first date back at Laundry Bar on July 5th should be great too - sounds like he's got some new goodies for us and ready to rock Miami proper after being gone for a month - really looking forward to some extended sets by the man himself :)