Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies Night & Some Classics In The Mix

Guest Major

Guest djjoncowan

this is gonna be fun..... got some classic prog tunes ready to go plus some wicked new stuff... looking forward to tomorrow for sure... come by, lets drink! ;)

Guest Major

RzO, too bad you're out of town you're gonna miss a full-on Prog night.

Just dusted off a few Classics myself Jon.

Sander K - My Lexicon - Way Out West - Ajare - Sasha - Be As One

Pete Lazonby - Sacred Cycles - Breeder - Twilo Thunder - Grace - Not Over Yet

That's all I'm giving away.

Guest Jason_B

This will look like fun, it always is at blue, but im gonna have to miss it! Partied to HARD this weekend! and reality is still coming back to normal. I expect 100% full tiredness by tues. after lunch so i know i wont be able to make it! Ill be sure to catch the next one! :-[

Guest RzO

major, why must you post the tracks that u know i love, i mean we have only talked about them countless times on the phone, and i just tried calling u 3 times, going straight to vm.

and yes i am pissed but we have some "work to do", (no sander pun intended) when i get home on sat! 8)

grace-not over yet, r u kiddding!!!! classic shit there

and the best track ever created, (my lexicon, i know i a lil biased ;))

and to end it all...

i wont desert u, i dont know what to say, i really hurt u, i nearly gave it all away, ive got it all, cause u were not the wrong one, and i dont know where to turn to to when ur gone, when ur gone... ;D 8) (thank god for new order!)

Guest Cosmigonon

One of the greatest tracks ever... 8)

Guest thelurker

Speaking of which, wtf happened to that Sander? He was one of my fav. progressive DJs, and that NuBreed CD was stellar. I can't believe the same guy who did My Lexicon is now doing garbage like This is not Miami and It's the Fruit. I haven't heard Sander play in quite a while, does he even still play progressive? All i've heard is he plays electro house now. I would consider checking him out at Cameo if he's still spinning some progressive.

Guest djjoncowan

RzO, too bad you're out of town you're gonna miss a full-on Prog night.

Just dusted off a few Classics myself Jon.

Sander K - My Lexicon - Way Out West - Ajare - Sasha - Be As One

Pete Lazonby - Sacred Cycles - Breeder - Twilo Thunder - Grace - Not Over Yet

That's all I'm giving away.

so i take it we're playing some vinyl then? some classics i've found - spokey - little bullit - mike "the hitman" wilson - another sleepless night - my friend sam - my pleasure - theme from bladerunner (w/vocals), hysterics - talk to me - Dream - your the best thing (sasha quat mix), slam - positive education :) - and some other classics plus a ton of new stuff... thats all I'm giving up...

Guest Major

my friend sam - my pleasure

Isn't it My Friend Dennis? ???

My Friend Sam feat. Viola Wills - It's My Pleasure. It's an old epic house gem from 1994.

Guest Major

Speaking of which, wtf happened to that Sander? He was one of my fav. progressive DJs, and that NuBreed CD was stellar. I can't believe the same guy who did My Lexicon is now doing garbage like This is not Miami and It's the Fruit. I haven't heard Sander play in quite a while, does he even still play progressive? All i've heard is he plays electro house now. I would consider checking him out at Cameo if he's still spinning some progressive.

Sander played a great set at Shine for the closing party..he is treading on dangerous ground though. As fas as his production I think we can all agree he hasn't done anything of significance since the 4 Seasons E.P.

Guest Cosmigonon

My Friend Sam feat. Viola Wills - It's My Pleasure. It's an old epic house gem from 1994.

Ok, i swore it was Dennis, but I know that track, that is a HUGE classic, I'd love to hear it on the patio... 8)

Guest djjoncowan

Ok, i swore it was Dennis, but I know that track, that is a HUGE classic, I'd love to hear it on the patio... 8)

definitely my friend sam - just found another HUUUGE classic from the early days - kym myzelle - "was that all it was" - david morales mix - sasha canned this back in the day.... what a tune!

Guest bootstah

it's been ages since I've been to Blue on a Tuesday. Good times at Blue no matter what especially tonight, Im all about the classics. Thumbs up you wanker, have a few for me ;D

Guest Major

Ah fantastic night! Only downside was the fact it was quite hot and stuffy due to no AC early in the evening.

Jon, great selection of choonz..loved everything you dropped, especially 'Please Call' excellent stuff.. Shame you had to leave early would love to have heard 'Kym Mazelle' and 'It's My Pleasure'. Always great fun playing classics.

Apoth, sorry to keep you waiting so long for Skystate, but it was well worth the wait. 8)

Nice to meet listen2Haus - hope you had a fun evening.

Again, thanks to Jon for playing a wicked set and to everyone who attended last night.

The next one is june 12th - see you all there!

Major

Guest Seb

Ah fantastic night! Only downside was the fact it was quite hot and stuffy due to no AC early in the evening.

Jon, great selection of choonz..loved everything you dropped, especially 'Please Call' excellent stuff.. Shame you had to leave early would love to have heard 'Kym Mazelle' and 'It's My Pleasure'. Always great fun playing classics.

Apoth, sorry to keep you waiting so long for Skystate, but it was well worth the wait. 8)

Nice to meet listen2Haus - hope you had a fun evening.

Again, thanks to Jon for playing a wicked set and to everyone who attended last night.

The next one is june 12th - see you all there!

Major

Stay Gold Maejaaa LOL ;)

Good times guys :)

Guest Jason_B

Sorry i missed it major! MK said that one of his friends said that her friend said that you told her it was a great night! :P