Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is your downtown noise and condo update.**UPDATED**.

V. Barbarino

You got to remember that the clubs are going to take the necessary steps to somewhat soundproof the patios. It's not like they're going to sit around and do nothing. I know Nocturnal is in the process of this.

sound proof????

Look at your watch, it says water "resistant", not proof.

In the history of sound noise issues, no club has ever won.

Guest pod

Kind of like how they've changed bulletproof vests to bullet-resistant, or the catchall "body armor" term.

Someone always invents a better bullet.

Guest meta

You sure? One nearly fell down last year. They closed off half of Downtown until they could fix it.

Im sure that wasn't the cranes fault.

Yeah that was human Error. They were tring to raise it up and someone fucked up. I think it actually cost a mans life when that happen..

Guest spacecadet

You sure? One nearly fell down last year. They closed off half of Downtown until they could fix it.

I think what you are talking about is when the man died at the Blue while jacking up the crane.

Guest pod

Yeah I remember that. Too bad about the guy. But the whole thing did call the safety of the cranes into question.

Guest meta

Yeah I remember that. Too bad about the guy. But the whole thing did call the safety of the cranes into question.

Safety is always an issue anywhere. If i remember right they closed down the blocks surrounding ti for a few days.

Guest pod

Yep. I take transit via downtown to my apt and there were major reroutes. Oddly enough the reroute took me practically next to my apt.

The bottom line it's all common sense.

The cranes that did come down were because of careless people, no safety inspections, or someone that has connections to the city if that city requires some sort of in-progress and final inspection to put these cranes together.

If that was not the case you would've seen every crane down from the previous major storms like charley, katrina, and wilma. We are talking major hurricane winds up to 220mph and objects up to the size of a 50ft tall mango tree being flown all over the place.