Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow, Slammin Shaun Does Give Good Advice!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

360q_bk_08a.jpg

I got this book to read on my trip to Seattle over the past weekend and I read the whole thing in 4 hours!

I could not put the book down.

Its a very enlightening book and reading it has totally changed the way I view money and what money means and should mean in my life.

It's a very simple book to understand and it's not filled with macro-micro econmic terms (etc..) that could get boring if you don't know what they mean.

Now that I read this whole book in one sitting on my way up to Seattle, I had to get a book to read on the way back so I got this one...

360q_bk_08b.jpg

Great read as well though the second one is 3 times the size of the first one...

Guest JMT
bought the "board game" for like $300. and it's not very fun at all.

i take it monopoly, it is not.

Guest yume

the best way to become rich in this country is to write a book about how to become rich.

You nailed it. :)

Guest coach

the best way to become rich in this country is to write a book about how to become rich.

You nailed it. :)

Start a religion. Or become a sports star (though that does take some minimal talent.)

Guest swirlundergrounder

rich dad, poor dad is a cult. my brother is sucked into it. bought the "board game" for like $300. and it's not very fun at all.

LOL. you think everything is a cult.

Now I don't think I would go so far as to buy th board game for $300.

Maybe if I spot a cheap on on eBay but not a used one for $300...

Guest slamminshaun

This book leads to other books, true....but this book on its own reveals some very good principles and habits that you won't learn in Econ class.

Guest swirlundergrounder

...but this book on its own reveals some very good principles and habits that you won't learn in Econ class.

..or from your middle class parents.

My parents were exactly like Kiyosaki's 'poor dad'. They were well educated and always preached to me the same shit that por dad tried to preach to Kiyosaki.

I may have some money, I know how to earn money but I don't know as much about money as I should.

This book doesn't make learning about money intimidating.