Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I was thinking for the BBQ...

Guest 4040

Guest coach
I see this as a socializing event instead of a Party.

Which is why the nametags would be cool.

well....i don't know about "cool".....functionable, yes, but there's nothing "cool" about a nametag.

Can someone ban this offensive guy?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

you never know, you might have had it out with someone back in 2003 and they might still be looking to take a swing at you.

Guest Marina22

How 'bout those RFID things they use in Spain?

Huh, I didn't see those, what's those RFID things?

Guest pod

Some clubs in Spain tag you like a wild animal so you don't have to carry cash or cards. Your name comes up on the little reader.

Guest Marina22

Wow, I guess I either went to the wrong clubs or went to early, circa '01. Sounds cool though.

Guest pod

Not really, the privacy implications are staggering. Any tool with a $100 reader can extract your personal data from them.

Guest Comport

Let me know if you need my help!!!

I vote yes for the stupid dorky name tags also....

I will make my some veggie cabobs or somethings.....:-)

Guest Buck White

Some clubs in Spain tag you like a wild animal so you don't have to carry cash or cards. Your name comes up on the little reader.

boxart.jpg

Guest 4040

Hey pod when you say Hobbie do you mean the crappy beach to the left before the bridge or do you mean the crappy beach to the left after the bridge.

From My experience the one before the bridge would be less of a hassle since it's crappier and it's normally used for couples to duke down. On the other hand the one after the bridge is a little nicer and more family oriented which tends to get real packed early on in the day.

By the way the crappier one has more shade. ;)

Guest knebula

does it take this much to plan a bbq???

ask someone from the sobebeats collective for suggestions....

we just point and shoot.

the last two have been the bombas....

Guest pod

Well, if we want to properly execute this according to the vision that I have in my head, yes, it takes some planning. I'm not gonna just be like "OK meet here at 2 PM" and expect it just to work. ;D

Guest knebula

Well, if we want to properly execute this according to the vision that I have in my head, yes, it takes some planning. I'm not gonna just be like "OK meet here at 2 PM" and expect it just to work. ;D

yeah that's true.... so it's at two pm then???? lol

Guest coach

I bet if we asked sobebeats, they would say, "yes, it takes a lot of planning to throw a proper party."

Guest knebula

I bet if we asked sobebeats, they would say, "yes, it takes a lot of planning to throw a proper party."

ouch

"the force" is strong with this one

Guest pod

Tentatively. I can't do it too early since it'll be me, the sound system, and whomever drove me out to the beach for a few hours.

Guest knebula

Tentatively. I can't do it too early since it'll be me, the sound system, and whomever drove me out to the beach for a few hours.

no prob

ill bring some bubba burgers

Guest Sobebeats

It takes a lot of planning to do a party, but with time.... it becomes second nature. I guest pod in somewhere in the middle? :P

We'll bring the infamous Mushroom burgers and GIRLS... 8)

Guest Marina22

Mushroom Burgers? I'm surprised Lula or Ramon haven't said "hey let's talk about the important stuff like the food". We latins have party planning in the genes. Hence, the Sobebeats guys have had some practice but also nature on their side. If we all pich in with whatever we can, with time and some planning it shouldn't be too hard. I vote for the shadier/crappier (skankier, lol) side. :P