Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I was thinking for the BBQ...

Guest 4040

Guest 4040

if this shindig is indeed on the 7th, i will be out of town and won't be able to make it.

now, now, dry your eyes.

good one less hot dog. :-* lol.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

Like I said in the other thread, this BBQ is more for us whom are already here, rather than as a general-purpose party. Half-tempted to have little "HELLO My Name Is" stickers...

I'm really not concerned in the least about guy/girl ratios and such for this one.

Guest Floribel

Half-tempted to have little "HELLO My Name Is" stickers...

Would be funny (and helpful for the newbies).

If I'm able to attend, I'll try to bring other (cool/not obnoxious) girls.

Guest Marina22

Like I said in the other thread, this BBQ is more for us whom are already here, rather than as a general-purpose party. Half-tempted to have little "HELLO My Name Is" stickers...

I'm really not concerned in the least about guy/girl ratios and such for this one.

Wow, pod, you should organize more parties (Latin?) it brings out the nice side of ya. :o I agree, this is not a speed dating event it's something normal we can all do for once.. ;D

Guest coach

Would be funny (and helpful for the newbies).

If I'm able to attend, I'll try to bring other (cool/not obnoxious) girls.

Bring the obnoxious ones, too, those are the most fun.

Guest NicoleC

I vote for these (if we get a vote). ;)

Guest Marina22

I vote for the dorky stickers too, since I am a dork, and I also vote for Team Rave shirts Ramon. :P Name your food.. ;)

Guest NicoleC

I vote for the dorky stickers too, since I am a dork, and I also vote for Team Rave shirts Ramon. :P Name your food.. ;)

I LOVE dorks! :-*

Guest LeVeL

I say a BIG "NO", to the name stickers because its obviously been done at Fliptonia.

its obvious that everyone that will be their is either involved in the forums or is a friend of someone who post on here, I see this more of a meet and greet and associating with familiar faces. If you see someone that you would like to meet then go ahead and introduce yourself or simply ask a fellow member. These things shouldn't be so difficult, I see this as a socializing event instead of a Party.

Guest redcommibastard

Casting my official vote for "hello" stickers !

...althou, must warn yall - I'll probably end up writing something retarded on it instead of the real name - just to mess with people ;D

Guest bootstah

thought we had these at the bbq 2 years ago? ;D

Guest NicoleC

I say a BIG "NO"' date=' to the name stickers because its obviously been done at Fliptonia.

its obvious that everyone that will be their is either involved in the forums or is a friend of someone who post on here, I see this more of a meet and greet and associating with familiar faces. If you see someone that you would like to meet then go ahead and introduce yourself or simply ask a fellow member. These things shouldn't be so difficult, I see this as a socializing event instead of a Party.

[/quote']

Who cares if it's been done before???

Not everyone is outgoing and willing to just walk up to a stranger - even if it is a socializing event. Besides, it doesn't have to be manditory to wear one. And we can always just put our cooljunkie names on them - that way introductions would still be in order for "real" names. I'm going to bring a pack of blank name-tags, just in case! ;D

Guest LeVeL

I say a BIG "NO", to the name stickers because its obviously been done at Fliptonia.

Who cares if it's been done before???

Not everyone is outgoing and willing to just walk up to a stranger - even if it is a socializing event. Besides, it doesn't have to be manditory to wear one. And we can always just put our cooljunkie names on them - that way introductions would still be in order for "real" names. I'm going to bring a pack of blank name-tags, just in case! ;D

lol

Guest thelurker

thought we had these at the bbq 2 years ago? ;D

Not all of us were around back then. I was still lurking at that juncture ;)

Guest pod

Again, like I said, you want 'em, go ahead and wear them. Someone already volunteered to bring a pack if needed.