Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I was thinking for the BBQ...

Guest 4040

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knebula

Mushroom Burgers? I'm surprised Lula or Ramon haven't said "hey let's talk about the important stuff like the food". We latins have party planning in the genes. Hence, the Sobebeats guys have had some practice but also nature on their side. If we all pich in with whatever we can, with time and some planning it shouldn't be too hard. I vote for the shadier/crappier (skankier, lol) side. :P

the mushroom burgers are the shizzznizz

i dont care where this happens as long as i dont get stuck with the cooking ---I couldnt get the smell of churrasco off me--even after using 3 bars of soap an 85 gallons of water...

hey marina, are you the girl that is always trying to steal my hats everywhere I go??

Guest Marina22

Mushroom Burgers? I'm surprised Lula or Ramon haven't said "hey let's talk about the important stuff like the food". We latins have party planning in the genes. Hence, the Sobebeats guys have had some practice but also nature on their side. If we all pich in with whatever we can, with time and some planning it shouldn't be too hard. I vote for the shadier/crappier (skankier, lol) side. :P

the mushroom burgers are the shizzznizz

i dont are where this happens as long as i dont get stuck with the cooking ---I couldnt get the smell of churrasco off me--even after using 3 bars of soap an 85 gallons of water...

hey marina, are you the girl that is always trying to steal my hats everywhere I go??

I wanna know what is a mushroom burger exactly? No meat or meat with mushrooms? I can cook but I am no grill pro so maybe we could all take turns? No, I am no hat stealer but maybe I will if I meet ya now. :P

Guest lulamishka

I'm surprised Lula or Ramon haven't said "hey let's talk about the important stuff like the food".

Hahaha... I'm taking the back seat for now.

Maybe if I feel ya'll aren't getting your act together food-wise I'll step in. Hehe.

Guest Marina22

Just mushrooms and cheese, lettuce, etc... :P

Are you a veggie? Bringing the food should be the easy part, I can bring almost anything you guys think and will definitely bring something vegetarian as well.

Guest RzO

Umm hello, you forgot to talk to the organizer.

June. No.

July 3rd. No.

Tentatively, the 7th of July.

We've got all sound reinforcement and power needs settled.

8)

i like it ;D