Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MEET UPS

tastyt

Okay, there are three meet-ups in the works but are any of them ever going to actually happen?

For a general meet-up I would like to propose we have it in a moderately-priced restaurant because some of the people here are underage. If there is a good lounge/bar that does not card, even better. Also any day is fine for me except April 17- 23.

Any other suggestions?

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

I would say def do it April 21 or 22nd but the NYC meet up is the on the 21st i think...i don't want people not to come because of that....

The problem is not so much the place, but the day to have it...I can do it any friday or saturday night...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I would say def do it April 21 or 22nd but the NYC meet up is the on the 21st i think...i don't want people not to come because of that....

The problem is not so much the place, but the day to have it...I can do it any friday or saturday night...

Sweetie it's on the 20th and may I add something ...For those who haven't been to any of the OFFICIAL DINENR MEET-UPS I think you guys should really go.. They are soo much fun and have the best turn out of all the meet-ups......

If anyone is a bit hesitent or shy just e-mail/pm me I'll meet up with ya beforehand and we can all go together...Yes I know I am a dork.. lol

I'm just nuts personally,lol.

Oh and BTW , I wanna thank all of you that contribute to this board (sex) I usedt o post frequently on the sex board but it got soo lame that I stopped.. and now you guys give me a reason to get back on...

Marcella

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

i am soo soo upset cause i really wanted to go to the meetup on the 20th, but i won't be around so this will be the second meet-up in a row that i've missed... frown.giffrown.gif

as for the sex boards meetup... it seems that april is a busy busy month, with wmc, easter, spring break and so on... SOOOO.... why don't we plan for may? it's like two weeks away.. it would give people some notice and there wont be any other meet-ups to conflict...

someone take the initiative here and i'm sure everyone else will follow suit..

i love all you guys and i want to meet you!!

~mOONsHINE cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

f4c3.gif

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Sweetie it's on the 20th and may I add something ...For those who haven't been to any of the OFFICIAL DINENR MEET-UPS I think you guys should really go.. They are soo much fun and have the best turn out of all the meet-ups......

If anyone is a bit hesitent or shy just e-mail/pm me I'll meet up with ya beforehand and we can all go together...Yes I know I am a dork.. lol

I'm just nuts personally,lol.

Oh and BTW , I wanna thank all of you that contribute to this board (sex) I usedt o post frequently on the sex board but it got soo lame that I stopped.. and now you guys give me a reason to get back on...

Marcella

OOops...but it is on the Friday day, thats what i meant!

Point being, I don't want people not to come to sex board meet up because they want to go the NY one...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

OOops...but it is on the Friday day, thats what i meant!

Point being, I don't want people not to come to sex board meet up because they want to go the NY one...

Nah it's on a Thursday.. reason being that they don't want it to conflict with people's weekend itineraries..I hear ya cmb..Why can't they go to all? cwm1.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com