Guest betamaxDJ

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RzO

That's why I love Space... 8)

every time ;D

this was over the top, that and Antoine from ss doing his live vocal performance of party all the time. he was super wasted and sung well considering, as far as cedric, he has had better days, i enjoyed it, but his set from yoshitoshi release blew it out of the water (that was one the best ive heard him play). ive seen him out there umpteen times rock it proper. He played alot of good songs but there was a bit of flow lacking that he usually brings.

the party was insane fun though, borat and the usual terrace shenanigans always make for a good time. the way i see it is there are only "not as good of times as others" at Space. never bad times 8)

Guest RzO

You vanished!

me? it was shortly after the last time u saw us sitting in the plant and took the pic

my group wanted to leave for a lil, rachel was tired and my other friend wasn't feeling so great, i kept saying the next shitty song we will leave that was about 930 or so, then ced dropped 3-4 stormers in a row, so we were doing ok.... all of the sudden we heard world hold on mixing in and that was it

we looked for u to say goodbye but u you must for been bumbling drunk somewhere we didn't look, lol ;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

all the normal hooligans, heavy drinking, borat and gino made this a fun morning.....cedric :P :-X :P :-X you would think he would bring the noise on his own birthday....sheesh.....can you get any more commercial.....world hold on, i dont want nobody, this is miami, party all the time, spirit in my life. i think he may have left his good records at home and brought his bar mitzvah cd's.

dont get me worng ive heard cedric bring the noise, but sunday he just didnt care.

Guest pod

we looked for u to say goodbye but u you must for been bumbling drunk somewhere we didn't look, lol ;D

Near Tom and/or Ray's bars the whole time after that.

Guest RzO

we walked past rays, then out the door, the drinking shoes came in handy, before there was the fat white man dancing with no shirt on acting like fabio, as soon as we first saw you in the am. that was one of those sights.

great stuff indeed :)

Guest RzO

it's a shame its all about the patio to most of you because oscar was fantastic inside. :(

and we saw a few hours of that before, he was doing what he always, does great stuff like normal

did u leave when he stopped downstairs or just after i saw you on the terrace?

Guest pod

Ramon, I'm there every weekend for OG, and I catch a good 3 or 4 hours of his set. I head topside when the sun comes up for some drinkin' and photo ops.

Guest bootstah

it's a shame its all about the patio to most of you because oscar was fantastic inside. :(

the man is phenomenal in the main room, I spent many a nights dancing my ass off to Oscar

Guest ramon

and we saw a few hours of that before, he was doing what he always, does great stuff like normal

i left at 830 or so.

i was up on the patio for 30 minutes .. boy has it changed.

Guest JMT
you would think he would bring the noise on his own birthday....sheesh.....can you get any more commercial.....world hold on, i dont want nobody, this is miami, party all the time, spirit in my life. i think he may have left his good records at home and brought his bar mitzvah cd's.

lol

Guest Electric Eel

i left at 830 or so.

i was up on the patio for 30 minutes .. boy has it changed.

Try 9, lol. I left around 8:30 and you were walking up and I was stumbling down, hehe.

Guest Cedric Gervais

all the normal hooligans, heavy drinking, borat and gino made this a fun morning.....cedric :P :-X :P :-X you would think he would bring the noise on his own birthday....sheesh.....can you get any more commercial.....world hold on, i dont want nobody, this is miami, party all the time, spirit in my life. i think he may have left his good records at home and brought his bar mitzvah cd's.

dont get me worng ive heard cedric bring the noise, but sunday he just didnt care.

you are a funny guy you named 5 songs in a 4 hour set witch one was just a accapela 2 were my own remixes and one was my single that girls (some that you probably dont know about ) actully requested me to play all the time but i guess when you stay in miami too long and go to the patio on drugs every single week cause i see you there all the time fuck up out of your mind you become a low life message board hater but what can i said you can hate all you want but you wasting your time son !!!

i had a great time on my birthday and that all it matter so now go fuck your self

peace

cedric

Guest Buck White

you are a funny guy you named 5 songs in a 4 hour set witch one was just a accapela 2 were my own remixes and one was my single that girls (some that you probably dont know about ) actully requested me to play all the time but i guess when you stay in miami too long and go to the patio on drugs every single week cause i see you there all the time fuck up out of your mind you become a low life message board hater but what can i said you can hate all you want but you wasting your time son !!!

i had a great time on my birthday and that all it matter so now go fuck your self

peace

cedric

f*cking hilarious.