Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those that didnt go to space sun am, here is what you missed

Guest betamaxDJ

What I meant was that it's perfectly alright for Steve to say what he wants, and it's alright for Cedric to say what he wants too. Steve said what he did, and Cedric responded. What I meant towards you was that you're a bit paranoid if you think that people are only allowed to post 'good' things. People post bad things all the time, hell there was a big fight this weekend over something 'bad'.

i was just being rhetorical

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marina22

I had a great time at Steve Lawler's birthday party a few years back, he brought it that day. :P Steve, pay no heed and Ryan, you da man. ;)

Guest EXPERIENCE

trampoline bad?? ??? maybe SEAMUS HAJI AND PETE TONG dont know shit abouth music i have a magazine were they said that trampoline was one of the best remixes for wmc and that cedric was the djs that make them hit the dance floor ;) thanks for you coments full of music wisdom!!!

que sabiduria tan ijueputa im inpress

the only thing you missed was the destruction that oscar laid down on that main room. :)

Ya man Oscar is by far one of the most dominant djs.He has never dissapoinetd me, not even once and ive seen him alot.Cedric on the other hand is another story,can anyone say cheese for the picture??The trampaline track is probably the worst track that has ever been made it made me laugh though. :-X

But the Borat was worth staying for the terrace for sure. ;D

Guest MrKotter

I think Ryan sees a lot of black helicopters these days.

huh? no comprende.

i just think cedric's a dick, that's all.

Cedric is NOT a dick... he's French.

Guest HouseJunkie

I think Ryan sees a lot of black helicopters these days.

huh? no comprende.

i just think cedric's a dick, that's all.

IS or HAS?

Guest DieselChik

Lmfao I nearly peed on myself

There's some people who would pay to see that.

jesus dan lol nasty

Guest tekniQz

trampoline bad?? ??? maybe SEAMUS HAJI AND PETE TONG dont know shit abouth music i have a magazine were they said that trampoline was one of the best remixes for wmc and that cedric was the djs that make them hit the dance floor ;) thanks for you coments full of music wisdom!!!

que sabiduria tan ijueputa im inpress

the only thing you missed was the destruction that oscar laid down on that main room. :)

Ya man Oscar is by far one of the most dominant djs.He has never dissapoinetd me, not even once and ive seen him alot.Cedric on the other hand is another story,can anyone say cheese for the picture??The trampaline track is probably the worst track that has ever been made it made me laugh though. :-X

But the Borat was worth staying for the terrace for sure. ;D

Oh since you read in a magazine that the "trampoline" track is the best track of WMC (which is highly debatable) then it must be good to me.I guess you need someone else to tell you what a good track is."This is only my opinion do not be offended by my musical taste".I apolojize for not liking the best track of WMC, i will like it better now that you,Pete Tong,Seamus Haji all gave it your certified seal of approval ;D.

Your musical wisdom has been overwhelming,i thank you for your well informed insight as to what has to be great music.lol

Guest coach

this thread is too long to read...

Right? 5 pages about a guy in a thong. Can someone give me the short version?

Guest Cosmigonon

What's a gnat? And could you please not give me the answer in Welsh? I cannot deal with languages that don't use vowels.

Guest Marina22

What's a gnat? And could you please not give me the answer in Welsh? I cannot deal with languages that don't use vowels.

JA JA ;D I just peed myself.. :P