Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOTU @ Nikki Beach [Sunday, June 24, 2007] Special Guest

Guest SOTUrecords

Guest SOTUrecords

Weekend beats continue Sundays as Nikki Beach welcomes back the SOTU sounds (DJ OBBY) along with the residents.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Nikki-Beach062407.jpg

Guest drlogic

Great times last time obby threw down there!!!!!!!! The question of that day was "what song is that?" "How about that one" "and that one"

the residents did great as well and the place was full of hotties!!!!!!

;D

Guest obby

"A Flock Of Seagulls" by no ther than Josh Patrick. It's a boot and I'll get you a copy bro.

Had a great time during memorial weekend and look forward to the next one. Nice to see our underground crew. You guys know who you are. Been a while since I hang with you beat freaks.

Peace,

OBBY

Nikki-Beach062407.jpg

Guest Major

Obby, I thought this was last week but couldn't make it. All goes well I should be there this sunday..dying to hear some of those promos.

Cheers for the Hale Bopp remixes. :)

Guest Devilicious

I'll be there ;D Is Tal still bartending?

Thanks so much for asking!

I shall be working until about 6pm (find me at the main bar outside, which faces that gorgeous Atlantic Ocean)

Looking forward to it Obby!

No catfights this week though, lol

Guest obby

I know I told you in person but I'll tell you again...thank you for the thick shots. THEY WORKED and YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was also nice to see you stand up for yourself. Fuck that hottie! I saw it in her eyes, she was scared.

wpe12B.jpg

Obby, I thought this was last week but couldn't make it. All goes well I should be there this sunday..dying to hear some of those promos.

Cheers for the Hale Bopp remixes. :)

I have the Soultan & Tone Depth boot of that one as well for you.

;)

Guest Major

Is it Diana Ross - You Just Keep Me Hanging On? Just got that bootleg from a friend, don't really like it though cause the vocal is done by a male.

Guest AlanS

I'll be there ;D Is Tal still bartending?

Thanks so much for asking!

I shall be working until about 6pm (find me at the main bar outside, which faces that gorgeous Atlantic Ocean)

Looking forward to it Obby!

No catfights this week though, lol

Excellent. This is shaping up to be a nice afternoon

Guest rodrigoLSD

just one thiiing . . . pleaseeee pleaseeeee dont do the same thing of last sunday every body dancing getting high whit the beat and sudently DJ mixes some hip hop ! ! ! ??? ??? ??? :-X :-\ come ooon bro you take me to the floor in that moment... >:( i hope dont happen againg

Guest obby

Thank you to the residents for having me, all the CJer's who went, and everyone who was dancing. You people are the ones who jam!!!! I saw nothing but beautiful people dancing non stop and that's exactly the crowd I favor.

Love, Peace and Funky Beats

OBBY

Guest drlogic

Tell the manager who told Joey they were playing to hard and when Joey pointed to the crowd dancing..............the same manager who said "so what, that's the crowd we DON'T want here"

Guest musicalmissionary

Did they change managers again? Cuz I can't imagine Bruce saying something like that?

Guest hiram

Tell the manager who told Joey they were playing to hard and when Joey pointed to the crowd dancing..............the same manager who said "so what, that's the crowd we DON'T want here"

i noticed the tempo dropped pretty bad after Röyksopp-What else is there.. it picked up a few hours later when the party moved inside tho

Guest rodrigoLSD

what a graet sunday at niki beach . . . i couldt listen to obby, i went there like 10 pm.. but armand pena for me start the party inside .. he played like 6 o 7 know songs at nikki beach every boddy dancing and jumping.. it was goooooood like always . . very good job