Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have you ever lost weight to get/keep your mate?

ancientskewl

As difficult as it is for some people (male and female) to lose weight, I was wondering just how many of you actually did it just because your sig. other requested it?

And if you did lose it, did you stay with that person afterwards?

cwm15.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

I was wondering for two reasons:

1) A lot of people get paranoid after meeting someone, then slacking off from the weight maintenance, then packing on some excess girth, then wondering if their mate still find them attractive.

2) Sometimes that self esteem thingee gets in the way and the potential mate says something like: she/he would be nice if she/he lost 5-10 (or whatever) pounds.

------------------

Nope... not me.. Take me as I am...

Besides if I lost weight I'd be two-dimensional..lol

As far as I'm concerned I'm the opposite.....I work out religiously at least 5 times a week....and I've always been attracted to athletic types......or people who enjoy working out....there's nothing better than working out with your mate..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

No... although I have been told I should work out... which is really funny because I'm in better shape than my bf is. I don't have much control over my weight anyway, it seems to fluctuate without rhyme or reason (but never more than 10 lbs).

I've also been told to GAIN weight by the same person... but only in certain areas, like I can control where the weight goes...

But anyway I wouldn't lose/ gain weight FOR anyone. I wouldn't mind if he was like "hey let's join a gym together or go rollerblading together" or something, because that's HEALTHY and encouraging and productive, unlike just saying "well you really should drop those ten pounds before the summertime..."

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

I knew several ladies in the past who lost weight to please their men, afterwards (and rightly so) their confidence and attitude changed.

They promply left their men once they were all "tasty".

From a man's perspective: I've never had that problem (I live in the Gym) but on occasion when my Honey "pats" my stomach I get all freaked out and do triple time on the Abs.

Have you noticed none of the other Men responded to this post? C'mon Bruh's..I know some of you have Beer Guts, and wide Asses!

cwm15.gif

------------------