Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what if michael jackson came to space?

Guest eroc0411

Guest pod

Probably get arrested upon leaving the limo.

Kid touchers aren't welcome in my city. I would call in every favor I got to make sure he was arrested.

You must be really bored.

Guest Davenavarro10

Who cares what the cover would be? I think most people wouldn't pay it. I think most people wouldn't even pay a normal $20.00 cover charge to see him. The guy was cool like 23 years ago. He hasn't been relevant in ages. You've got to love this country though. Only in America can a person be born a poor, black kid, and became a rich, white woman. :P

Guest eroc0411

A. i am this bored... I am in LI, NY right now.

B. No question in my mind mj would sell out space faster then u can say tiesto, pvd, morillo sanchez. Haha maybe mj is what we need 2 clean up 11th st!

for the record mj is in negotiation's 2 start in Vegas... He will get paid more then any1 out there, believe it!!!

no matter what u think of the man he is the greatest entertainer of this past, current, and future generation...

Guest Davenavarro10

I completely disagree with you eroc. The guy was huge in the early 80's. Now he's more famous for his weird behavior than for his music. Not only does he not release new albums very often, but when he does, they don't sell like they used to. I mean when was the last time that Michael Jackson had a hit? Can you name his last hit single or album?

Guest frankthetank

They can't afford him. He got paid 10 Mill to show up at a party for a prince and socialize. I think it was somewhere in the middle east. What a jack-ass...He gets paid 10 mill and decides to leave early.

Now that is called gettin PAID!

Guest Davenavarro10

Even if they could afford him, I don't see Space paying 10 million or even 1 million for an appearance by a washed-up, 80's pop star. For that kind of money he better peform, and not just grace people with his presence. ::)

Guest FRESHMAN

Cover would be $500.

Tables would have a 15 bottle minimum.

After hours dj would be a three way tie between Bubbles, Mccully Culkin & Ashton Kucher.

Guest frankthetank

Cover would be $500.

Tables would have a 15 bottle minimum.

After hours dj would be a three way tie between Bubbles, Mccully Culkin & Ashton Kucher.

Don't forget $18 shirley temples!!! ;D

Guest tekniQz

A. i am this bored... I am in LI, NY right now.

B. No question in my mind mj would sell out space faster then u can say tiesto, pvd, morillo sanchez. Haha maybe mj is what we need 2 clean up 11th st!

for the record mj is in negotiation's 2 start in Vegas... He will get paid more then any1 out there, believe it!!!

no matter what u think of the man he is the greatest entertainer of this past, current, and future generation...

How you knew what he was in negotiations for is really wierd.lol ::)

Guest eroc0411

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=16885

Trust me lp himself would bring the shirly temples 2 mj.

I think if mj just breathed on the mic its 1 millons dollars.

if he just said "hi" 5 millions dollars.

they wouldn't be a 15 bottle minimum

but if vegas charges $20 grand 4 a bottle of Cristal... well u do the math....

And in case u aint notice "weird" sells look no further then paris hilton. theres a war ppl dying and she monopolizes the news!

I for 1 would pony up a $1,000 just 2 be in the same room as the dude... He's like Keiser soze... (Let's see who gets the reference 1st)

Guest pod

Gee Ryan, thanks.

What do you want, another round of endless DJ reviews? This thread is a bit senseless, yeah, but the other drama threads are gold, Jerry, gold!

Guest Davenavarro10

Haha, so wrong. Hey what do Michael Jackson and K-mart have in common? They both have little boys shorts half off. :)

Guest coach

Washed up 80s mega-stars are hot right now. The baby boomers who idolized them are just about middle-aged right now, making good money, and in dire need of some nostalgic distraction from their pathetic little suburban lives of endless soccer games and yard mowing. In another 10 years, when they all turn 50, Porsche sales will shoot through the roof, right now it is aging pop stars.

Guest mr.miami

He would LOVE the new Friday After Hours with all of the teenie bopers!

Those guys are too old for him.