Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A few pics from Denver (Afroblu Party 6.23.07)

Guest Dj_Peace

Guest Dj_Peace

I hear that Denver is a big time beer town alot of places brew there own stuff

yes.

have as much Fat Tire as you can. It's brewed in Fort Collins , Colorado

Fat Tire has to be the best beer ever....it's my beer of choice every year when i go out there...and their holiday edition of fat tire is amazing...as far as downtown Denver...there are a bunch of great restaurants and bars..especially round coors field...when u get to Denver grab their version of the new times called westword and it will clue you in to what's going on around town...and a good hotel to stay at is the Adamsmark in downtown...my cousin works there so if you need a good rate just PM me...

mighty generous offer..the promoter has me squared away on lodging and such - known him for a while from my days working at Magic FM back in the late 80's -early 90s so he is given me primo treatment

Guest AlanS

What up Peace! Sorry I don't have much to offer to see and do in Denver, haven't been out there for several years myself. I do recall a bar called Jimmys (or something like that) that had a cool wall-size painting of Red Stripe bottles lounging around on a beach.. lol you would appreciate that. Enjoy your trip.

I wonder how Fat Tire Holiday brew stands up to Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale.. now that there is my kind of brew. Oh and give this a try too

hazed.jpg

Goood stuff

Guest ICON

I love Denver.. Denver is a great town... just gets too damn cold there. is the Church still open?? I remember going there a while ago and had the best time!

Guest Dj_Peace

What up Peace! Sorry I don't have much to offer to see and do in Denver, haven't been out there for several years myself. I do recall a bar called Jimmys (or something like that) that had a cool wall-size painting of Red Stripe bottles lounging around on a beach.. lol you would appreciate that. Enjoy your trip.

I wonder how Fat Tire Holiday brew stands up to Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale.. now that there is my kind of brew. Oh and give this a try too

hazed.jpg

Goood stuff

Sup Alan! Hell, long time no see ...or chat! Jimmies-good times there-used to hang there with some Rastas back in the day when I lived there -back when Uhurus was open - ***can still smell the "aromatherapy" , red stripes and feel the heavy pulsing basslines

Guest Dj_Peace

in non - technical terms, how do i post a picture...people were asking me for pictures of my dates in china (yes I know, from last summer -been busy) and my most recent overseas gig in Dubai -would love to share but just not that swift on the uptake as it were :-\ figure now is a good time to learn as I will psot pictures form the Denver trip when I get back -gonna def try to make it to some of the suggestions, especially the steak houses (yup, bonafide carnivore) 8)

Guest coach

Easy enough. Copy and paste the image URL into a post. Highlight it. Click the 3rd button from the left on the bottom row of the "Add YABBC tags" above. It looks vaguely like a little picture in a frame. That's it!

Guest mr. wilkins

Chuck Love is at Shelter

The Shelter Nightclub & Milk Bar || 1037 Broadway, Denver CO || 303.534.0222

Gene Farris is at The Loft

DirtySexyFunky [DSF] @ The Loft

June Fridays: 15th, 22nd, and 29th

$2 PBR and $4 Wells. House music all night long baby!

9pm-2am :: 22nd & Champa, Denver.

I'll ask about food and stuff as well.

Shelter's really nice.... Uriah and the Got Bump crew run Fridays... really good peoples...and the Beatport world corp HQ is upstairs on the 3rd floor :) go upstairs and say hello to Wyatt..

The Loft is dope as well... Dj Dealer aka 1/2 of Juke Joint runs that night.... Greg's a super nice guy...

I'm dead set on living in Denver by the end of 2008....

Guest Dj_Peace

thanks for all the wonderful suggesstions -for eats , i ended up at Petes one night around 3 in the a.m (great greasy spoon to people watch and scarf down great food on the cheap), I ended up at Dozens and a great steak place. I tried the Fat Tire and it was surprisingly good - nice call on that one. The pics from Afroblu will be forthcoming as soon as I download the images. I am so looking forward to possibly being back in Denver on July 27 with Rich Medina at Afroblu - for those of you that have been to our Residence Warehouse parties, yo have a good understanding of what the vibe and atmosphere is like at Afroblu -if you happen to be in the Mile High city, defintiely try to catch this party- great multimedia interactive lights and images infused with some great music -I almost did not want to play I was having so much fun vibing off of the crowd and their energy and the other DJs (Sabine, Musa, Matt Bandy, Jon Nedza adn the oh-so-sexy Korie 8)

images coming soon

Guest Boucher20

thanks for all the wonderful suggesstions -for eats , i ended up at Petes one night around 3 in the a.m (great greasy spoon to people watch and scarf down great food on the cheap), I ended up at Dozens and a great steak place. I tried the Fat Tire and it was surprisingly good - nice call on that one. The pics from Afroblu will be forthcoming as soon as I download the images. I am so looking forward to possibly being back in Denver on July 27 with Rich Medina at Afroblu - for those of you that have been to our Residence Warehouse parties, yo have a good understanding of what the vibe and atmosphere is like at Afroblu -if you happen to be in the Mile High city, defintiely try to catch this party- great multimedia interactive lights and images infused with some great music -I almost did not want to play I was having so much fun vibing off of the crowd and their energy and the other DJs (Sabine, Musa, Matt Bandy, Jon Nedza adn the oh-so-sexy Korie 8)

images coming soon

i will be flying in on july 26 to visit my family..so i will hit u up so i can check out the party

Guest Dj_Peace

few pics though as you can tell I am still not rally good a this picture posting thing - anyway, again thanks for all of the suggesstions -see you all 7/7 when I get back in town

Guest vaughan

Damn Peace... Wish I saw this earlier... our very good friend, and producer on our label Matthew Bandy is the resident there @ AfroBlu. I would have told him to slap you on the ass and say "good Game". He was bummed he doesn't recall your set but wished he was there to catch it!

Nice one!