Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge + Prefuse 73 @ Studio A!

Guest aj2234

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ramon

damn aj .. i thought you weren't going to say anything for a while. :)

looking forward to this.

great job.

Guest aj2234

damn aj .. i thought you weren't going to say anything for a while. :)

looking forward to this.

great job.

i know i couldnt resist :P

Guest pod

Do me a big favor and route the sound through the concert sound system there and not the dancefloor rig. That Turbosound thing, well, let's just say it's embarrassing. Usually it's gone unnoticed since the indie-rock "DJs" don't know enough about sound systems and are ignorant to what travesty they're producing.

Guest Buck White

Do me a big favor and route the sound through the concert sound system there and not the dancefloor rig. That Turbosound thing, well, let's just say it's embarrassing. Usually it's gone unnoticed since the indie-rock "DJs" don't know enough about sound systems and are ignorant to what travesty they're producing.

Man, this is so true. All of it.

Guest Marina22

Is that why I heard nada when I went off to the side front corners off of the stage? I got the best sound when I went on the dancefloor in the front and center.. I only went a couple of short times but that seemed to be the case..

Guest Miss_Digital

hmm will need to consult my calender see if I have that date open..

LOL ur open, cause here gonna nothing better

Guest pod

Is that why I heard nada when I went off to the side front corners off of the stage? I got the best sound when I went on the dancefloor in the front and center.. I only went a couple of short times but that seemed to be the case..

Was it a DJ night or a band night? DJ night, I highly doubt you heard good sound.

Guest tekniQz

Lee is my favorite dj!!I cant believe hes coming!!!Cant wait for this mess!!lol 8)

Very early though. ;D

Guest aj2234

Was it a DJ night or a band night? DJ night, I highly doubt you heard good sound.

the sound in studio a has been reinforced . its actually sounds very good now.

Guest Marina22

Both times I went djs were spinning but one night I think a band was on before since it was Friday night. I'm glad to hear they fixed the sound though.

Guest RzO

It will be if it's anything like I heard last October's set was. :)

which was freaking amazing, the best nite i had in twilo, well i had alot of fun at the couple danny parties, but lee is of a different sort!