Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge + Prefuse 73 @ Studio A!

Guest aj2234

Guest NicoleC
They should just have him start at 4am instead of 2am. That way he'll be nice & warmed up instead of just about done when we all get there after Laurent. Quite the pisser to spend $15 to hear Lee for like an hour or so.

Maybe if we all speak up on here - someone will pay attention. ;)

Hey, it's worth a shot - Pod is always telling us that this is such an influential message board and that the "powers that be" are reading.

I don't see any harm in starting Lee late (unless he wants to do a marathon set) and promoting to all of us that are going to Laurent. Shoot, they should set a promoter outside of Shine near the end of the night and pass out discount tickets to get into Studio A for afterhours.

Just my measly two cents on the matter anyway.

See everyone tonight!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest michael^heaven

Some proper ideas there, Nicole! Hopefully, someone will take it to heart. If not, of well. There is another afterhours option that I'll be heading to regardless. *cough*PS14*cough*

Guest ramon

from what my sources tell me lee will play laaaaaaaaateee .. the later it goes the more twisted it will get .. get your disco nap on cause its going to be a long night.

Guest tekniQz
from what my sources tell me lee will play laaaaaaaaateee .. the later it goes the more twisted it will get .. get your disco nap on cause its going to be a long night.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TONIGHT MUTHFWOACKAAAAAA'SSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"""""THE BARRRRRAGE""""""BURRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there all night so i'll post if Lee goes on early.

I hope it works out for everyone who's trying to go to both because Leeeeeeeee will be good.:)

Guest aj2234
Maybe if we all speak up on here - someone will pay attention. ;)

Hey, it's worth a shot - Pod is always telling us that this is such an influential message board and that the "powers that be" are reading.

I don't see any harm in starting Lee late (unless he wants to do a marathon set) and promoting to all of us that are going to Laurent. Shoot, they should set a promoter outside of Shine near the end of the night and pass out discount tickets to get into Studio A for afterhours.

Just my measly two cents on the matter anyway.

See everyone tonight!

Lee will go on around 230. Im sure he will be playing a very long set!

There will be some people passing around some tix to the event so be on the look out;)

Guest ramon
Lee will go on around 230. Im sure he will be playing a very long set!

There will be some people passing around some tix to the event so be on the look out;)

sounds good to me.