Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge + Prefuse 73 @ Studio A!

Guest aj2234

Guest CROWN-ONE

word around the campfire is lee is working on a new compilation ;)

Yeah, They sent out an email requesting tracks and submissions.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tekniQz

word around the campfire is lee is working on a new compilation ;)

Its supposed to be at least a double or tiple album. ;DCant wait for theeeess.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest callmepad

I know it's early but this deserves a bump. I'm still glowing from this year's burridge barrage - Lee's the bomb!

Guest Jason_B

The first time i saw lee b. ever was at twilo on a FRIDAY night.. great vybe! would go again and again!

Guest tekniQz

I know it's early but this deserves a bump. I'm still glowing from this year's burridge barrage - Lee's the bomb!

The last 3 Barrages have been epic to say the least.The thing about the Lee's Barrage's is that you hear the unknown tracks that other dj's spin the rest of the year from all diffrent djs.Lee is the best dj IMO.Ive never seen anyone do what hes done with mostly vinyl and cd's.Incredible dj and even better person.

Guest Marina22

Planning on going but I was less than impressed with his set at the High Tek Soul Party. It's funny when you rant and rave about a dj and then when they come on your friend looks at you like "this is the guy you were talking about?", it was a very minimal set for that night. ::)

Guest DJ Christian

I used to see Lee regularly at Fabric when I lived in London. he's top notch! This will be a great show to see

Guest djjoncowan

there is something else confirmed that will be HUGE and unfortunately its on the same night. i think its too early to make an official announcement yet but on friday novemeber 16th there will be a special french dj at shine playing an extended 6hr set who in my opinion is one of the best dj's on the planet. he's also one of THE founders of all electronic music and I can't remember the last time he was in miami inside or out of conference. maybe the late 90's?? one hint - L.G. - the one thing i hate is that its on the same night as lee but somethings just can't be avoided....

Guest Culture

there is something else confirmed that will be HUGE and unfortunately its on the same night. i think its too early to make an official announcement yet but on friday novemeber 16th there will be a special french dj at shine playing an extended 6hr set who in my opinion is one of the best dj's on the planet. he's also one of THE founders of all electronic music and I can't remember the last time he was in miami inside or out of conference. maybe the late 90's?? one hint - L.G. - the one thing i hate is that its on the same night as lee but somethings just can't be avoided....

thread jack!

Guest nickjunkie

If he gets a visa?

Guest Juniper

I think this is the ultimate booking

Guest djjoncowan

thread jack!

i'm sorry... guilty as charged... i just couldn't resist... ps - visa is sorted

Guest bootstah

The last 3 Barrages have been epic to say the least.The thing about the Lee's Barrages is that you hear the unknown tracks that he spins the rest of the year from all diffrent djs.Lee is thge best dj IMO.Ive never seen anyone do what hes done with mostly vinyl and cd's.Incredible dj and even better person.

we agree on many things there Zach, the Burridge Barrage events have been awesome. I missed this last one though but Lee is an amazing dj. The new Balance comp should be interesting and Im highly looking forward to it. This is an event I defo will be attending. Love Lee and his wild antics :)

Guest Miss_Digital

I think this is the ultimate booking

lol hint u might as well have spelled it out

Laurent Garnier

Guest thelurker

Are you f*cking kidding me people?!!!

The 2 biggest shows i've been looking forward to all year and they are on the same night. Come one guys get your ish together and push one back another night for God's sake. Dont make me choose between Laurent and Lee cuz if I had to pick it would be Laurent. I mean come one the guy is a legend and I dont think i've ever seen him come to Miami.

If you clowns are smart you'll make one an afterhours to the other party cuz either of you is going to get half the crowd. You have 2 Djs vying for the already small "musical" crowd.

Actually come to think about it that would be wicked as hell. Laurent at Shine, then Lee burridge at Studio A afterhours. Wow that would be a night :o

Make it happen guys, collaborate for the greater good, plur and all that crap, lol.

Guest ramon

LG is amazing saw him in 2004 .. got on a plane to see him last time. Nice to see he comes to Miami this time. Good one.

I'll be at Burridge post 5am I guess ;)

Guest Miss_Digital

Actually come to think about it that would be wicked as hell. Laurent at Shine, then Lee burridge at Studio A afterhours. Wow that would be a night :o

Make it happen guys, collaborate for the greater good, plur and all that crap, lol.

what he said

Guest ramon

Music-head-fight!!!!

8)

Or DJ fight. France vs the UK. Lee fights dirty I bet.

I'm going to disown you if you don't go to both.

Guest pod

I actually plan on it. It's within reason to start the evening off Beachside and then progress downtown. Smart thing is to put Lee on around 2 or 3. Studio A can stay open late.

Guest ramon

I actually plan on it. It's within reason to start the evening off Beachside and then progress downtown. Smart thing is to put Lee on around 2 or 3. Studio A can stay open late.

exactly.

Guest RzO

no way i can miss lee, but i have never seen LG, so as stated, i think it will be a start at shine and then to lee, and lee will definitely play for a long time ;D

Guest djjoncowan

Are you f*cking kidding me people?!!!

The 2 biggest shows i've been looking forward to all year and they are on the same night. Come one guys get your ish together and push one back another night for God's sake. Dont make me choose between Laurent and Lee cuz if I had to pick it would be Laurent. I mean come one the guy is a legend and I dont think i've ever seen him come to Miami.

If you clowns are smart you'll make one an afterhours to the other party cuz either of you is going to get half the crowd. You have 2 Djs vying for the already small "musical" crowd.

guys got a point... get in touch aj.. ??? ;) - i really wish this could be a different night but you take what the management can offer.