Lee Burridge + Prefuse 73 @ Studio A!

Guest aj2234

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aj2234

Are you f*cking kidding me people?!!!

The 2 biggest shows i've been looking forward to all year and they are on the same night. Come one guys get your ish together and push one back another night for God's sake. Dont make me choose between Laurent and Lee cuz if I had to pick it would be Laurent. I mean come one the guy is a legend and I dont think i've ever seen him come to Miami.

If you clowns are smart you'll make one an afterhours to the other party cuz either of you is going to get half the crowd. You have 2 Djs vying for the already small "musical" crowd.

Actually come to think about it that would be wicked as hell. Laurent at Shine, then Lee burridge at Studio A afterhours. Wow that would be a night :o

Make it happen guys, collaborate for the greater good, plur and all that crap, lol.

guys got a point... get in touch aj.. ??? ;) - i really wish this could be a different night but you take what the management can offer.

ill hit you up tommorrow ! lets see what we can come up with!

Guest tekniQz

no way i can miss lee, but i have never seen LG, so as stated, i think it will be a start at shine and then to lee, and lee will definitely play for a long time ;D

We will see.

Hopefully longer than expected. ;D ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

no way i can miss lee, but i have never seen LG, so as stated, i think it will be a start at shine and then to lee, and lee will definitely play for a long time ;D

yup i think every one will do same thing

Guest tekniQz

Lee will be sick beginning to end.I wont miss 1 minute of Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!Then again Lee is my favorite dj of all time of any genre.Lee is just unbelievable everytime i've seen him.LG is just good. imo. ;)

Guest ramon

Lee will be sick beginning to end.I wont miss 1 minute of Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!Then again Lee is my favorite dj of all time of any genre.Lee is just unbelievable everytime i've seen him.LG is just good. imo. ;)

nothing against Lee at all but LG rarely if ever comes to the US. Lee you can atleast see @ WMC and various places in the US during the course of the year.

Guest tekniQz

nothing against Lee at all but LG rarely if ever comes to the US. Lee you can atleast see @ WMC and various places in the US during the course of the year.

I hear your point completly.

I just dont choose what dj i will see according to how often i can see them.If the dj is great then they are great.I would see Lee everyday.I mean its not like Lee frequents Miami all the time or anything,and if you had your favorite dj in Miami regularly im sure you would go everytime.

In Lee's case i will say that he'll never spin the same set as is his trademark.I have more Lee Burridge set's than anyone and the reason he's my favorite dj/producer is because out of all the dj's that i have tons of sets from his are the most versitle time and time again.Also out of all the 100 or more sets from Lee that i have, i have never found a mistake in his mixes,never.He's a Robot.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest callmepad

I am so excited about this. He killed it at Burridge Barrage and Pawn Shop at WMC. Awesome track selection and a great personality as always...... ;D

Guest tekniQz

I am so excited about this. He killed it at Burridge Barrage and Pawn Shop at WMC. Awesome track selection and a great personality as always...... ;D

He didnt spin at Pawnshop this year.Sucks cus i was looking forward to him and Bill Patrick tag teaming that back room.Although Bill Patrick was great.I wished Burridge had spun.I got to chill with him when he arrived at Pawnshop and he said it was just not possible for him to get to Pawnshop from BED after going to his hotel to get ready.It would have been cutting it way to close.

Guest musicalmissionary

Lee Burridge is easily one of my top 5 favorite DJ's. I can't fuckin wait for this...

Thank you Culture!

Guest bootstah

He didnt spin at Pawnshop this year.Sucks cus i was looking forward to him and Bill Patrick tag teaming that back room.Although Bill Patrick was great.I wished Burridge had spun.I got to chill with him when he arrived at Pawnshop and he said it was just not possible for him to get to Pawnshop from BED after going to his hotel to get ready.It would have been cutting it way to close.

yep but then again Bill was on top of his game that morning and I was gutted as well that Lee couldn't play. Shame they were in their timeslot I would've loved to see them play a little later. Lee was in full on party mode when he got there too though. I love him he's so much fun :)

Guest Tobi-wan

Is Lee going to be in Miami twice in two weeks? He is scheduled to come to Jacksonville to play on Nov 4. He will be in Miami on Nov 3 the night before w Stryke. I am not sure what venue.

I am plannin a road trip to Miami to hear Lee so I am trying to get the dates straight.

Any info is appreciated.

Guest tekniQz

Nov 2 2007 10:00P

WASHINGTON DC WASHINGTON DC

Nov 3 2007 10:00P

DALLAS 2505 DALLAS

Nov 4 2007 10:00P

TYRANT@HARD POP CD JUAREZ

Nov 9 2007 10:00P

LOS ANGELES LA

Nov 10 2007 10:00P

TIJUANA - METRO TIJUANA

Nov 11 2007 10:00P

LAS VEGAS REVOLUTION LAS VEGAS

Nov 15 2007 8:00P

MEMPHIS GIBSON GUITAR FACTORY MEMPHIS

Nov 16 2007 11:00P

MIAMI STUDIO A MIAMI

Nov 17 2007 11:00P

COSTA RICA VERTIGO SAN JOSE

Nov 23 2007 11:00P

VANCOUVER CELEBRATIES VANCOUVER

Nov 24 2007 11:00P

SNATCH TAMPA TAMPA

These are his tour dates for November.I will for sure be at his Tampa party.Thinking of flying.

Guest tekniQz

so the jax gig got cancelled?? oops

tyrant! craig richards is flying?? sweeeeeet.

i'll be in miami as scheduled.

Ya when they get together it's truly one of the best dj tandoms out there.They throw down when they get together.Cant wait for the LB!!

Guest musicalmissionary

Prefuse 73 will be performing an early live show !

:o Prefuse is da muthufuckin man! Y'all are gunnu hafta clarify set times come game night.

Guest aj2234

Prefuse 73 will be performing an early live show !

:o Prefuse is da muthufuckin man! Y'all are gunnu hafta clarify set times come game night.

dont worry we will post the timeslots before the show!

this will be one hell of a show!